Chapter 141 end

Chapter 141 End
Zhao Linuan studied early. In terms of age, she is generally one or two years younger than her classmates. At seventeen, a girl will face the important college entrance examination in her life.

Seeing that the college entrance examination time is getting closer, Zhao Linuan is not too nervous. The little girl is very calm in many things now, but the nervous people are Xu Tao and Zhao Weiguo.

At the same time, Zhao Linan's life is about to cross the threshold of 30, who is holding her big with shit and urine. So far, he is a single bachelor. For this reason, many of his sister Zhao Linan is an old man who no one wants. .

When Zhao Linan was a child, he liked to stick to Zhao Linan. Since Zhao Linan's second line of Ren and Governor was opened up, the two brothers and sisters started a life of mutual hatred. It is rude to stab each other between you and me.

Before Zhao Linan's college entrance examination, Zhao Linan just returned from a business trip abroad, and brought a small gift to Zhao Linan by the way.

Xu Tao and Zhao Weiguo were a little nervous when facing Zhao Linuan's college entrance examination. They were afraid that their nervousness at home would affect their children's stability, and parents' nervousness would sometimes make their children feel nervous.

So in the end, Xu Tao and Zhao Weiguo discussed that they simply left their daughter who was about to take the college entrance examination and went to Tibet to play happily.

Zhao Linan knew that his parents were away on a trip and not at home. After flying directly back to Yangcheng from abroad, he had a rare conscience. He remembered his responsibilities as a brother, and drove to school to pick up Zhao Linan from school.

Outside the school, Zhao Linan arrived early and waited.

The high school bell rang crisply, and Zhao Linan drove an imported and modified Lamborghini to the school gate.

There are many rich people in Yangcheng, and there are many imported sports cars, but not many people drive to the school gate.

Zhao Linan has been the focus of the people around him since he was a child. Today, he specially came to pick up his sister from school. He also thought that his car was left in the Yangcheng garage to eat ashes. When he went out, he consciously drove his car.

Naturally, he wasn't sitting in the car at the moment. He didn't tell Zhao Linuan in advance when he came to pick up Zhao Linuan. He just leaned on the car, wearing sunglasses, looking in the direction of the school gate.

He is going to give his sister a love surprise!

Although Zhao Linan is 30 years old, his appearance still attracts many high school female students. A bunch of girls look at him and scream excitedly, and even attract the attention of many high school male classmates.

Zhao Linan leaned on him carelessly. When he was bored, he took a cigarette from the car and lit it. The cigarette was bitten to his mouth lazily, revealing an inexplicable smell of a gentle scum.

"Wow! That man is so handsome."

"I'm very good at this smoking pose!" "Wow

, me, I seem to fall in love at first sight."

When Zhao Linuan and a few good friends came out of school, they found the sultry in the show. My elder brother, Zhao Linan was busy with work, so he didn't come to school to pick up his younger sister.

The good friends around Zhao Linan know that she has a brother, but they have never met Zhao Linan herself.

Zhao Linuan heard the ridicule and covetousness of many of the girls next to her, looked in the direction, and saw her old eldest brother was nodding at him, looking at Qibian to death with a reckless look.

"Sao Bao." Zhao Linan pouted softly, and then looked at Wu Yangyang around the school gate, staring at Zhao Linan at a bunch of female classmates who obviously did not intend to leave, Zhao Linan only felt a headache.

Since she reformed, she has kept a low profile in school.

Although she has never been short of money, has excellent academic performance, and looks good, she is not high-profile. Zhao Linan couldn't accept the exaggerated posture of Zhao Linan coming to pick her up, and even tried to hide.

"Let's go, I think I want to buy a pair of shoes, beautiful lady, please accompany me to have a look." Zhao Linnuan pulled his friend to go, and made an excuse.

"Okay." Although Lu Jiaren was also greedy for the handsome guy over there, she still nodded and looked back reluctantly.

Zhao Linan naturally saw his sister Zhao Linan, and the little girl saw that he showed disgust, and even pulled her good friend to avoid him, which made him angry and funny.

how? His brother is very ugly?

He specially came to pick her up from school, and she gave him this attitude!

"Stop!" Zhao Linan said while biting his cigarette. He was so handsome in a suit and leather shoes that he was shocked, but he was full of arrogance when he smoked a cigarette.

These contradictory qualities are blended together, which is inexplicably even more attractive, as if there is a sense of mystery and abstinence on the body, but it is not girly, and there is nowhere to put it. Long legs, leaning on the car is very energetic.

Absolutely! This man is really amazing. He has all the characteristics of the male protagonist in romance novels, and the bubble sound is super nice. Stop, stop, can I show you an amputation on the spot to help you? Woohoo!

The villain in Lu Jiaren's heart was clamoring wildly, and saliva flowed from the corner of her mouth, ah! I really want to take a closer look and see if the eyelashes of this superb man are long?

Zhao Linan spoke, but Zhao Linan pretended not to hear, and stepped faster.

"Ha!" Zhao Linan sneered and chuckled with his nose, taking a few steps with big strides.

The little girl's evasive attitude made Zhao Linan angry, disgusting his brother and embarrassing her, right? I still want to pretend that I don't know, ha ha!

Zhao Linan gritted his teeth, reached out and quickly grabbed Zhao Linan's ponytail.

Zhao Linuan has a lot of long black hair. After the ponytail was caught, she was forced to stop moving to pull the beauty of Lu.

The scalp is sore.

"It hurts!!!" Zhao Linuan was forced to stop, but

she didn't look back, but she was the first to warn her if she was upset: "The surnamed Zhao, give you three seconds and let me go." I already know who it is, the entire Yangcheng dares to treat her like this, except for the old man Zhao Linan.

Zhao Linuan gritted her teeth and forbeared her petty temper. After learning Taekwondo, she developed the image of an overlord from a little princess all the way, but when she was in school, she never revealed her true attributes.

The people around her always thought that she was a delicate and weak little prince, and therefore, although Zhao Linuan was very angry at the moment, she still gritted her teeth and suppressed her desire to do it.

This is also the reason why she dragged her friend to try to avoid Zhao Linan just now, and her years of mutual confrontation with Zhao Linan told her that once she got close to her brother, she would become unfortunate, and her delicate image would collapse in all likelihood.

How could the image of her school belle, which she worked so hard to manage at school, be destroyed by her brother? No, absolutely not.

She must still be a gentle lady today!

"What if I don't let go?" Zhao Linan provoked her with a beating.

Zhao Linan's fist-clenching hand was about to move, she took a deep breath and turned her head, trying to kill Zhao Linan with her eyes: "The person you caught has a headache, what should I do if the hair falls out?"

"..." Zhao Linan felt a chill.

"Are you a ghost?" Zhao Linuan was used to yelling at him at home, but now he grabbed her ponytail, but she didn't give him a shoulder throw? Transsexual?

No, nine times out of ten it's a ghost.

"What the hell are you doing here?" he gritted his teeth and asked, trying his best to smile.

You are a ghost, you are not a ghost, what are you doing to pick me up from school? Does Overlord Flower need someone to pick it up? unnecessary! ! !

"I'm here to pick you up from school, a little thing with no conscience." Zhao Linan raised his hand and tapped Zhao Linan's forehead, neither soft nor polite at all: "I'm shameful? Run away when you see me?"

"Haha!" Zhao Linuan sneered.

You come to pick up a fart, the appearance of swaggering through the market is so flattering!

"Nuan Nuan..." The girl next to Zhao Linan held Zhao Linan's hand softly, her eyes wandering on Zhao Linan and Zhao Linan, her eyes were full of curiosity and madness after seeing too many small romances.

Domineering, evil and charming handsome boy VS pure and beautiful school girl!

There were a lot of small romances in her mind instantly. Looking at the man in front of Zhao Linuan, she always felt that the image of the boss in the romance novels she read had a real person.

Woohoo, so good!

Zhao Linuan and Lu Jiaren have been at the same table for a long time. She knows better than anyone how much her tablemate loves fantasy, how unrestrained, and how much he loves reading romance novels.

This girl can make up some things in her head anytime, anywhere, and if she catches her, she will be replaced by the heroine of the novel countless times.

"Stop, please stop the fantasies in your mind immediately." Zhao Linan hurriedly stopped this good friend and roommate who had a brain-shattering hole.

"I didn't think so!" Lu Jiaren pouted with a dissatisfied expression, her voice soft as if she was coquettish.

Don't let any fantasy, Nuan Nuan is too domineering, but she likes it so much, hehe!

"Really?" Zhao Linuan said in disbelief.

"Really, I swear, I really didn't think about the boss and the primary school girl..." Lu Jiaren explained but she still said what she wanted, and then hurriedly raised her hand to cover her mouth.

It's a pity that the speed of covering her mouth is a little slow, and after all, it still exposes the essence of her novel fan.

Zhao Linuan had such a helpless feeling.

Lu Jiaren especially likes to read romance novels, she likes to see the madness and the level of obsession, but she is too stupid and sweet, and she always likes to imagine Zhao Linuan in the image of the heroine of the novel.

Because Lu Jiaren felt that Zhao Linuan's image was in line with the image of the heroine in the novel, she was beautiful and smart.

Zhao Linuan often felt that she was forced to fall in love countless times, and she was scared half to death by the so-called tyranny of the so-called boss that Lu Jiaren saw.

Every time she sees Lu Jiaren's excitement and tears in her eyes, Zhao Linuan complains in her heart that the male protagonist who returned the book is simply mentally retarded, and he plays the drama of bribery. She is now black in taekwondo. In terms of the rank of the band, a man who dares to take her by force must be prepared for his unfortunate death after taking her forcibly.

After all, the image of her dodder flower is not real, she is actually a rose with thorns, a super overlord flower that eats people!

"?" Zhao Linan raised his eyebrows and looked at the blushing girl who hurriedly covered her face.

The boss she said? is it him?

Zhao Linan was also very helpless, grabbing Lu Jiaren's hand and speaking to Zhao Linan in an unhappy tone: "Let me introduce you, this is my 30-year-old big brother Zhao Linan."

"Thirty years old? No one Want? Big brother?" Zhao Linan frowned and said that he didn't like these words.

What the hell is thirty years old? Is he only twenty-nine years old? No one wants him, how could he Zhao Linan not want anyone? And that eldest brother, is Zhao Linuan ruining his reputation like this?

Gritting his teeth, Zhao Linan felt that the girl's skin was getting more and more itchy.

"Zhao Linan, please pay attention to your wording, I'm not yet thirty years old." Zhao Linan said that men also care about age.

"Nuan Nuan, don't say that, he doesn't want anything I'm sure I want! Woohoo!" Lu Jiaren blurted out subconsciously: "I'm sorry, big brother Nuan Nuan, I, I'm just talking nonsense."

Lu Jiaren explained.

"Big Brother?" Zhao Linan was severely attacked again.

Very good, very good, Zhao Linuan, this stinky girl, successfully made him step into the ranks of old men.

Zhao Linan raised his eyebrows and sighed.

"Uuuu, you are not old!" Lu Jiaren explained in a low voice, her face flushed after the explanation.

Zhao Linuan said she was speechless, but she didn't take it seriously. She knew that Lu Jiaren didn't really want to be her sister-in-law at all. The girl just read the novel and read it with serious sequelae, and she could understand it.

"Jiaren, don't be deceived by his appearance, he can only see his face." Zhao Linuan complained, pulling Lu Jiaren to persuade.

"Oh, good!" Lu Jiaren nodded cooperatively.

But brother Nuan Nuan is still very good-looking, his eyelashes are long enough to swing! She suddenly understood that in the novel, the heroine often secretly counts the eyelashes of the hero.

If it is such a good-looking person as brother Nuan Nuan, with such long eyelashes, she would also want to steal kisses!

Zhao Linan, who was disliked throughout the whole process and complained about by his sister, expressed his helplessness: "Let's go, go home." Zhao Linan didn't speak in a good mood, and reached out to grab Zhao Linan's shoulder.

"Don't do anything! Don't destroy my lady's image." Zhao Linan stretched out his hand and pulled Zhao Linan's hand down, while warning in a low voice.

"Cut!" Zhao Linan continued to roll his eyes helplessly.

Only then did Zhao Linan pull Lu Jiaren towards the car, but halfway through, she frowned and raised her chin at Zhao Linan: "What kind of crazy sports car do you drive through the market, there are only two seats, where does the beauty sit?"

"?" Zhao Linan looked back The little girl who was still blushing expressed some helplessness.

He came to pick up Zhao Linuan from school, but he didn't expect to pick up another one by the way.

"Nuannuan, me, I'll just go home by myself, you don't need to send me." Lu Jiaren explained, her voice soft and pleasant.

Lu Jiaren's voice is really nice. When she speaks, there is always a feeling of sugar in her speech, which is a very sweet quality. Whether she is shy or angry, she is very soft.

It should also be sweet on the bed, if this sweet voice comes from a small mouth...?

what the hell! Zhao Linan thought about it, and suddenly waved away the thoughts that had entered his mind, feeling that he was a bit of a beast, and at the same time quickly threw away the unrealistic thoughts in his mind.

"Why don't you ride your bike back and I'll take her home?" Zhao Linan raised his eyebrows at his sister.

so? Did you come to pick me up?

This question, Zhao Linan still couldn't figure it out when he saw Zhao Linan drove away with Lu Jiaren in a sports car.

"Damn it!" Zhao Linan cursed through gritted teeth, and resigned herself to ride her little donkey bicycle home.

When Zhao Linan rode his bicycle home, Zhao Linan had also returned. The man was sitting on the small bar in the living room, drinking a glass of whisky with ice in the evening.

"Yo! Is this using alcohol to drown your sorrows?" Zhao Linuan immediately gloated: "Brother, do you have something unhappy about? Would you like to talk to me about your sister...to make me happy?"

Zhao Li When Nuan spoke, the tone was that happy.

Zhao Linan looked at Zhao Linan with complicated eyes. The child didn't know at all that on the way his brother Zhao Linan sent her good friend and tablemate home, the man was very lustful for a while.

The reason why he would drink when he came back was just because he was ashamed to find out that he had reacted to the little girl who was only an adult and was about to take the college entrance examination in half a month.

What a beast, so unhuman!

Zhao Linan complained to himself, and silently drank a small glass of whiskey with his head up.

"Hey, did you send the beauty home safely? She's my best friend." Zhao Linan asked Zhao Linan again, without the strength of holding her throat to pretend to be a lady at the school gate, the little girl is more wanton at the moment Now, it's not polite.

The girl Lu Jiaren was in a daze, all her thoughts were on reading romance novels and fantasies. Zhao Linuan wasn't worried about what her brother would do, just worried.

"Well." Zhao Linan nodded.

"By the way, you weren't on a business trip abroad a few days ago, and you didn't bring me a gift?" Zhao Linuan put down her schoolbag and came over to the small bar to continue asking.

"You only know about gifts?" Zhao Linan raised his eyebrows: "You look like you want to distance yourself from me at the gate of your school? Are you embarrassed to ask for gifts?"

Zhao Linuan casually picked up a small pear from the fruit bowl at the small bar and gnawed: "I'm so embarrassed. "

No." Zhao Linan replied angrily.

"Stingy." Zhao Linuan hummed.

"..." Zhao Linan didn't reply: "The gift is in your room."

"Thank you, eldest brother." Zhao Linuan snapped his fingers happily: "My parents have been going to Tibet for ten days. When will they come back?" Zhao Linuan Li Nuan eats pears and prepares to sit on the sofa and watch TV.

"Before your college entrance examination." Zhao Linan replied casually.

"Yes." Zhao Linuan nodded.

Although her parents were unreliable, she used to think that she was the crystallization of her parents' love. It turned out that her parents were true love, but her birth was obviously an accident.

But they also love her very much. Her college entrance examination is so important, and her parents will definitely come back to accompany her.

...

Xu Tao and Zhao Weiguo went on a trip for half a month, and not long after they came back, Zhao Linuan was about to take the college entrance examination.

Xu Tao and Zhao Weiguo didn't seem to pay attention to Zhao Linuan's college entrance examination, but they were actually quite nervous.

Although Zhao Linuan's academic performance has always been among the best in recent years, the college entrance examination is an important turning point in their life, and they must pay attention to it.

Zhao Linan and Zhao Linuan had a lot of quarrels. When Zhao Linan took the college entrance examination, he also made time to go back to Yangcheng.

"Take the test well, if you pass the test, the Lotus you want will satisfy you." Zhao Linan warned before sending Zhao Linan to the test room, the rich boss, the reward is also very attractive.

"Really?" If Zhao Linuan hadn't been at the school gate, she would have wanted to punch twice and be happy.

Lotus, a motorcycle she likes very much, not to mention the price, not to mention the wildness, and it is still unavailable in China.

"It's okay to fail the test." Zhao Linan smiled.

"Don't worry, the reward is Lotus. If I don't get more than 700 percent on the test, I don't even have the nerve to ask for this reward." Zhao Linuan spoke in a low voice, but still suppressed happiness and excitement.

It could be seen that she really liked Lotus' motorcycles. Xu Tao felt it was dangerous and never agreed to let her ride a motorcycle. The little girl did not know where she went to learn to ride a motorcycle quietly, and was caught by Zhao Linan.

The little girl pretended to be well-behaved at home, but she was actually very wild. The one who knew Zhao Linan's nature best was undoubtedly Zhao Linan.

Zhao Linuan rushed to the examination room with high spirits, Xu Tao and Zhao Weiguo clenched their fists to encourage Zhao Linuan, and when Zhao Linuan could no longer be seen, Xu Tao placed a palm on Zhao Linan's arm.

"Lotus? Reward? Huh?" Xu Tao gritted her teeth.

Xu Tao likes motorcycles.

But Zhao Linuan likes it. Where the little girl is not seen, she can ride a bicycle into a racing car.

And she especially likes heavy locomotives. Zhao Linuan always thought she was hiding well, but the magazines in her room had long exposed her true attributes.

Xu Tao didn't expose her, as long as she didn't make a big mistake, she would not object to her hobbies and hobbies.

But as she grows older, she is now 50 years old, and she really can't stand the locomotive that pursues speed and excitement.

She can usually hold Zhao Linan a little more. If Zhao Linan bought Lotus for the little girl, then her wildness would be completely unstoppable.

"Mom, she's measured." Zhao Linan pursed her lips in a state of surrender.

Xu Tao still disagreed, but didn't say anything more.

Zhao Linuan was taking the exam inside, and their family of three was waiting outside. Everyone was actually quite nervous. After all, it was a critical moment in Zhao Linuan's life. When he went out in the morning, Xu Tao also fixed some of the more conventional superstitions. One out.

However, they were nervous when Zhao Linan couldn't see him, and when they saw Zhao Linuan leaving the exam room, they didn't care at all.

After finally waiting for Zhao Linuan's three-day college entrance examination to end, Xu Tao and Zhao Weiguo completely relaxed, and the most terrifying three days were finally over.

Zhao Linan also seemed like a stray pony, looking forward to the score at home, and always arguing that Zhao Linan wanted to ask about Lotus.

Zhao Linuan's college entrance examination scores are indeed good, with a high score of nearly 730. Although he is not the top scholar in Yangcheng, this score is also safe for entering a first-class university.

On the evening of the day after checking the scores, the Lotus Zhao Linan promised her also appeared at the door of the house.

For the first time, Zhao Linan did not hide his true temperament at all, and got on the locomotive in front of Xu Tao and Zhao Weiguo.

"Brother, do you want me to take you around?" Zhao Linuan didn't hide his happiness and excitement at all.

"You take me?" Zhao Linan said suspiciously.

"Don't dare?"

"Dare." Zhao Linan took off his black suit and threw the expensive one on the guardrail at the door of the house. He unbuttoned his white shirt and stepped on the motorcycle with his long legs wantonly.

Woohoo -

After Zhao Linan was seated, Zhao Linan immediately rode the motorcycle for a ride. The motorcycle swooped out and drew a cool shadow.

Xu Tao and Zhao Weiguo stood at the door, watching Zhao Linuan carrying Zhao Linan, driving a locomotive away, the handsome back, the husband and wife leaned together and watched the sunset in the distance.

The happiest thing in the world is that the years are quiet at this moment!