Chapter 66- 70

Chapter 066
Zhao's family hall fell into silence. Zhao's father was used to being a strict father and was not good at expressing his concern for his children. Zhao Weiguo could understand his father's worries, but he didn't know how to respond.

The atmosphere in the main room became a little weird. Zhao Linan, a child, was very good at checking the situation. The three-year-old child quietly hid by Xu Tao's legs: "Mom, is Grandpa going to beat Dad?"

"..." Father Zhao Looking at his grandson Zhao Linan and then at Zhao Weiguo, there were doubts in his eyes.

Are you speaking of me as vicious in front of your son?

Zhao Weiguo felt the doubt in Zhao's father's eyes, and felt a little wronged. Xu Tao rubbed the child's head in a funny way: "Stinky boy,

talk nonsense." Father and Zhao Weiguo had expectations in their voices.

Zhao Weiguo sighed helplessly. His eldest son seems to be looking forward to the tone of his beating.

Zhao's mother is very happy. She is cooking noodles in the kitchen next to her. Now she has chopped up the greens and added noodles, waiting for the noodles to be cooked. She walked out of the kitchen immediately, looking at Zhao Weiguo happily, her daughter-in-law Xu Tao, and her grandson Zhao Linan.

Seeing Zhao Linan's white and fat appearance, she had been worried that Xu Tao would not take good care of her child, and now she was relieved a lot.

"I know you're coming back, I've been looking forward to it these days! Just in time for Wei Qiang's wedding tomorrow." Zhao's mother said with a smile on her face.

The eldest son's family of three came back, and tomorrow the daughter's family will also come back for wedding wine. She felt happy just thinking about it.

"We just came back to drink the wedding wine because of the time. Wei Qiang is Wei Guo's younger brother. He is married, so he has to find a way to come back." Xu Tao said softly with her arms around Zhao Linan.

If Zhao Weiguo was still in the army, it would be understandable that he would not be able to come back without taking a leave of absence. Soldiers, sometimes they may not even have time to hold their own wedding, but now that Zhao Weiguo is discharged from the army, he naturally has to come back to participate.

"No, Wei Qiang didn't say anything, but he always hoped that you would come back." Mother Zhao nodded again and again, and after two sentences, she hurried into the kitchen, not forgetting the noodles she cooked in the pot.

"Sister-in-law, do I look good?" Zhao Weilan took off her light pink jacket, not afraid of the cold, and took off the gray clothes on her body. Now she put on the new clothes that Xu Tao bought for her, spread her hands, Turn around and ask.

"Well, it fits very well." Xu Tao looked at Zhao Weilan and nodded.

"Good-looking." Zhao Linan also nodded in cooperation: "But my mother is the most beautiful." The child thought that aunt Zhao Weilan looked good in new clothes, and praised her while protecting Xu Tao.

After all, in Zhao Linan's mind, her mother looks the best no matter what.

"You kid." Zhao Weilan smiled and walked to Zhao Linan's side, reaching out to tickle the child, but the child immediately smiled and hid, spinning around Xu Tao to escape.

Zhao Linan's hahaha laughter also gradually melted the atmosphere in the hall.

Soon, Mother Zhao also cooked the noodles and put them in a small porcelain bowl and brought them out: "Have you not eaten dinner? Are you hungry? Eat noodles to pamper your stomach."

"Thank you Mom!" Zhao Linan sat down on the table and ate noodles.

She was really hungry. She had been driving from Yangcheng to Wenzhou for two days, and she couldn't eat well on the road. This kind of noodle soup with fresh vegetables was really appetizing.

"Hurry up and eat." Zhao's mother packed a bowl of noodles for the three of them, and took out the soup spoon that was specially fed to Zhao Linan before, and held a small bowl of noodles in her hand to feed Zhao Linan.

"Xiao Nan, come, grandma will feed you noodles!" Zhao's mother, Song Xiaoyan, greeted Zhao Linan as she sat next to her with a smile.

Zhao Linan looked at Mother Zhao's face and shook her head solemnly: "Grandma, Xiaonan eats it by himself."

After half a year of training in Yangcheng, Xu Tao spoiled him, but he also attached great importance to the independence of children, so Zhao Linan didn't need to be fed for a long time, Mother Zhao took a look Zhao Linan said that he ate it, but he still didn't respond.

"My family's Xiaonan will eat noodles by herself!" After a while, Zhao's mother was delighted to see her grandson, dressed in warm clothes, wearing a small hat, and a ball-like grandson sitting on the seat, holding chopsticks and eating noodles cutely. .

"Well, our Xiaonan is very good and very good. He is an older child and has already eaten by himself, right?" Xu Tao echoed and praised, and she said to Zhao Linan with a smile after taking a mouthful of noodle soup.

"Well, mom is right." Zhao Linan nodded in agreement. The child who was praised was very happy.

Mother Zhao looked at Zhao Linan like this, and then looked at Xu Tao and Zhao Linan's intimate dialogue and interaction, knowing that Xu Tao took good care of the child, she was relieved and a little uncomfortable.

She has always been worried about Zhao Linan, and felt that Xu Tao did not seem to be a careful person, and raising children was a very tormenting thing. She was afraid that Zhao Linan would cry and Xu Tao would be impatient. When Zhao Linan and Xu Tao went to Yangcheng, she was so worried that she couldn't sleep all night.

I thought about whether the child was crying or not, and I thought about it a lot. Later, Xu Tao mailed a lot of photos back. From the photos, it could be seen that Zhao Linan was very happy and was well taken care of.

The photos did calm her worries, but Mother Zhao was still not at ease. Only when she saw Zhao Linan with her own eyes like she was now, could she completely let go of her heart.

"Dad, Mom, brother and sister-in-law, Weilan, take a look, is this Zhongshan suit suitable for me?" Zhao Weilan tried on the new clothes, and Zhao Weiqiang also returned to the room and put on a Zhongshan suit.

Zhao Weiqiang looks good. The 23-year-old boy works in the county factory. He is usually clean and white. Although he is different from Zhao Weiguo's masculinity, he is also very handsome.

"Good-looking, spirited." Zhao's mother stood up and looked at Zhao Weiqiang, nodding her head, stepped forward and patted Zhao Weiqiang's clothes, smiling from ear to ear.

"Good-looking, third brother, you will wear this tunic to get married tomorrow!" Zhao Weilan also nodded.

I'm used to seeing his second brother always wrapped in a big padded jacket, and suddenly he sees him put on a tunic suit, and he looks quite human.

"Well, I'll be getting married tomorrow." Zhao Weiqiang also likes it very much.

"Uncle looks good." Zhao Linan gave Zhao Weiqiang a thumbs up while eating the noodle soup, with a very cute little expression.

Zhao Weiqiang nodded and looked at his little nephew: "Our Xiaonan has the most vision."

"By the way, did you buy the car outside? Can I use that car to pick up my relatives tomorrow? I didn't borrow the bicycle." Zhao Weiqiang Thinking that he still has a headache about a bicycle, and now his brother and sister-in-law are driving home, can he use the car to pick up his relatives tomorrow?

A car is much better than a bicycle, so Sun Fang should be happy!

"The car was bought with a loan!" Zhao Weiguo nodded: "I can also lend it to you to pick up the relatives."

"Loan!" Zhao Weiqiang's eyes widened, and he turned back to his father subconsciously.

Zhao's father also looked up at Zhao Weiguo, his stern father's brows furrowed: "After you retired from the army, what kind of work did you do in Yangcheng? The army did not arrange a serious job?

" arrange.

"Yes, arrange for our county police station to be the deputy director." Zhao Weiguo said the truth while eating noodles, but when he was talking, he glanced at Xu Tao.

Xu Tao raised her eyebrows at the man after hearing the words while eating noodles. Deputy director? At the beginning, this person only told her that he was a small police officer. He didn't expect his position to be low, because he was afraid that she would know that he would be unhappy when he handed over the position of a deputy director to become a transport driver?

Frankly speaking, would Xu Tao calm down if he knew that Zhao Weiguo had given up his position as deputy director and returned from a transportation job? probably not.

However, Xu Tao understood that, after all, both Xu Tao and Zhao Weiguo were on guard against each other at that time, and they did not take heart and lungs.

After more than half a year of marriage, the couple who were completely unfamiliar with each other just met, and he was discharged from the army. Zhao Weiguo's selective focus and simple explanation are not concealed.

"Then why didn't you come back?" Father Zhao asked, waiting for Zhao Weiguo to explain the follow-up.

Zhao Weiguo quickly finished a small bowl of noodles, took the rice bowl and put it in the small porcelain basin, and said at the same time: "I gave the work arrangement to my comrades in arms."

Everyone in the main room looked at Zhao Weiguo, Zhao Weiguo packed the noodles and put them down: "At that time, Xu Tao took Xiao Nan to accompany the army, and the leg injury appraisal report given to me by the army came down. I have a good job, my job is okay, it's pretty stable, and then I took out a loan to open a small company."

"Well, that's it." Xu Tao nodded in agreement.

Although she only knew that the job that Zhao Weiguo gave up was good, Xu Tao was not angry. After all, if Zhao Weiguo accepted the arrangement and returned to his hometown to be the deputy director, Taoyuan Company would not exist, and life would be completely different.

Xu Tao likes the current state of life very much, so she doesn't feel that the job that Zhao Weiguo gave up is a pity.

"Brother, don't you have to pay back the interest on the loan? I heard that the interest rate is very high, how much have you borrowed!" Zhao Weiqiang works in the county factory. He has heard of bank loans, but he doesn't know the specifics, but only knows that he has to pay it back. Interest, interest is also not low.

"Well, it's not low." Zhao Weiguo nodded.

"How much was the loan?" Father Zhao grabbed the pipe and looked at Zhao Weiguo to ask with a very serious expression.

Zhao Weiguo stopped eating noodles, glanced at Xu Tao, and then looked at Zhao's father: "Dad, Mom, don't ask, anyway, the loan amount is quite high."

Zhao Weiguo did not intend to lie to his parents, but he was also afraid of taking the loan. When the amount was said, the two elderly people were frightened.

Considering that the Chinese New Year is coming soon, and Zhao Weiqiang is going to get married tomorrow, Zhao Weiguo thinks it's better not to say the exact amount.

But how could a parent not ask because Zhao Weiguo said something, don't ask, Father Zhao looked at Zhao Weiguo with a serious face: "Say."

Zhao Weiguo sighed, looking at the resolute old father, a little helpless: "Thirty Ten thousand."

"..."

"..." The

Zhao family hall was quiet for a long time because of the number of three hundred thousand, everyone seemed to have stopped breathing, and everyone even suspected that their ears were hallucinating.

"...How much?" Zhao's father was relatively calm, but he was still surprised, looking at Zhao Weiguo and putting an egg in his mouth.

Three hundred thousand? His ears just heard right.

"Brother, did you say the wrong number? For example, 3,000? 30,000!" Zhao Weiqiang felt that the 30,000 loan had actually broken through his cognitive bottom line. He even felt that he was outrageous before he dared to say 30,000. words.

30,000 yuan, he works in a factory in the county town, and his salary is 52 yuan a month.

"No." Zhao Weiguo's tone was calm: "It was a loan of 300,000 yuan."

"..." Father Zhao was silent.

"..." Zhao Weiqiang also softened his legs.

"..." Not to mention Zhao Weilan, blinking like a quail.

Mother Zhao, Song Xiaoyan's face was instantly pale, sitting on the stool, her whole body was shaky and almost fainted: "Weiweiweiguo, you, you are not kidding us! You, how dare you, three hundred thousand, you can't It 's taking the lives of our entire family!"

Indeed, carrying a loan of 300,000 yuan this year is almost the same as taking the lives of a whole family.

Seeing the reaction of the Zhao family, Xu Tao also vaguely realized how scary it was when she proposed a loan of hundreds of thousands, but Zhao Weiguo seemed to be very calm at that time. Zhao Weiguo's calmness and support really made Xu Weiguo in a certain sense. Peach has the confidence.

And even though Xu Tao proposed to open a taxi in Taoyuan, she was basically talking about it, and Zhao Weiguo took all the responsibilities and terrifying risks after everything was done.

Xu Tao simply calculated all kinds of data to convince Zhao Weiguo that she had a big heart and felt that the 300,000 loan was not a big problem, but until now, seeing the shock of everyone in the Zhao family, Xu Tao couldn't help but feel a lingering fear.

It is indeed terrifying, but if the Taoyuan Company does not start up or if there is a small error in it, it can kill Zhao Weiguo, Xu Tao thought, and his breathing was also a little short.

"Xu Tao, you are his daughter-in-law, and you didn't help to persuade him. He was fascinated by ghosts and confused him!" Zhao's mother immediately began to wipe her tears, and turned to look at Xu Tao. Anxious to get angry, his tone was also somewhat resentful.

"..." Xu Tao smiled awkwardly.

Can she admit that the 300,000 loan is actually the result of her instigating the proposal? If the Zhao family knew that it was her idea to open the Taoyuan Company from the beginning, they would all have to go crazy.

"Mom, don't worry, just listen to me." Zhao Weiguo explained while putting down the tableware.

"I can't be in a hurry, me! You don't want to die!" Mother Zhao couldn't calm down while clutching her chest, 300,000! She couldn't count the amount of money, she only knew a lot, so much that it scared people to death.

So good, how can you borrow so much money?

"His father, talk to me!" Zhao's mother turned to look at Zhao's father, anxious.

"..." Father Zhao was silent.

"Dad, Mom, I used a loan to open a taxi company and bought a dozen cars. I only need to repay a few thousand loans and interest on time every month. The company is now making money. According to the current profit situation of the company Look, in less than half a year, you will be able to earn 300,000 yuan with profits." Zhao Weiguo spoke to comfort his family.

300,000 is a huge astronomical sum. At the beginning, he and Xu Tao thought it was too much, but they really used 300,000 to start a small company. Now the company receives 3,000 yuan every day. After the huge profits come in, Zhao Weiguo has calmed down.

Just like what Xu Tao said, he can see the amazing prospects of the taxi company. When he goes back a few years later, he will appropriately increase the number of vehicles and expand the scale of the company. It will not be so difficult to make money. The figure of 300,000 seems to be No longer astronomical.

"..." The Zhao family was still collectively silent, the bomb dropped by Zhao Weiguo was really amazing.

300,000 is really an outrageous number in a family that considers a few hundred dollars to be a huge amount. It is too scary.

After all, Zhao Weiqiang got married and the betrothal gift was only 288 yuan. This 288 made Zhao Weiqiang gather for a long time. Not only that, the family held a banquet, bought a new quilt, and made a new bed. After all, it cost the family four or five hundred yuan. , everyone felt that the cost was huge.

"Dad, Mom, don't worry. The company is indeed making money now, and the loan pressure is not too big." Xu Tao helped.

Zhao Weiguo, the man, took the pressure of the Zhao family with all his might, and didn't tell her about her proposal to take out a loan to open a company, so Xu Tao naturally wanted to help.

"Well, grandma, don't cry. Mom and Dad are amazing. They bought a lot of carts." Zhao Linan listened to the adults with a half-knowledge. Seeing that Mother Zhao was crying in a hurry, the child was puzzled and stopped eating noodles. Walking to Mother Zhao's side, she raised her little head to comfort her, and patted the back of Mother Zhao's hand with her little hand.

"Really?" Mother Zhao blinked and looked at Zhao Linan with red eyes from crying.

"Hmm." Zhao Linan still nodded.

Xu Tao looked at what the little guy Zhao Linan said, looked at Zhao's mother's eyes with questioning, no longer had the expression of being struck by a bolt from the blue. She breathed a sigh of relief and gave the child a look of admiration.

Zhao Linan also received Xu Tao's compliment, the child narrowed his eyes with a smile, turned around and ran over to act like a spoiled child: "Mom, I'm good, grandma is not angry, so can I stop eating vegetables?"

Still don't like green vegetables Child, he has eaten all the noodles in his small bowl, and now there are only a few small pieces of green vegetables left.

Xu Tao smiled, grabbed the chopsticks and took the vegetables from his bowl, and said to the child, "Ah!"

Zhao Linan cooperated with opening his mouth, Xu Tao fed the small green vegetables into the child's mouth, the child chewed the green vegetables gently, and the child also knew that Xu Tao answered him with actions, not picky eaters!

"Do you still want noodles?" Xu Tao fed him a few slices of green vegetables and asked the child casually.

"I'm full, mom." Zhao Linan patted his belly.

Xu Tao gently stretched out her hand to feel it: "Well, I'm really full."

"Mom, you eat." After Zhao Linan finished eating, he stood beside Xu Tao and let Xu Tao continue to eat.

Xu Tao smiled and nodded.

The stalemate atmosphere of the Zhao family was softened by Zhao Linan. Xu Tao and Zhao Linan got along with each other, and Xu Tao fed the children green vegetables. Although the children didn't want to eat them, they still finished eating them. .

"Mom and dad, don't worry, the loan is really only temporary." After Zhao Weiguo was full, he put down the bowls and chopsticks.

"You're also old, you are at the age of starting a family and starting a business, you have to think carefully about everything you do, and we don't ask too much about the rest." Anyway, it wouldn't help if you asked, and Father Zhao sighed inwardly.

"Thank you Dad." Zhao Weiguo thanked him gratefully.

"Your elder brother took a loan to open a company. If you know about it, don't go out and publicize it. It's enough for you to know about your own family." Father Zhao turned his head and told Zhao Weiqiang and Zhao Weilan.

"Dad, we know." Zhao Weiqiang and Zhao Weilan responded quickly and obediently.

Father Zhao has not read many books, but this man has always been the head of the Zhao family, and he has some calculations in his heart. He has been very dignified for several children in the family since childhood, which also caused the children of the Zhao family to treat him. All in awe.

But this age, the older generation of parents is almost always like this.

Xu Tao also finished the noodles in the bowl, Zhao Weiguo sat for a while, watched her put down her chopsticks, then took the empty bowls and chopsticks in front of her, and folded Zhao Linan's bowls and chopsticks, and prepared with a small porcelain basin. Take it to the kitchen to wash.

"Let me wash the bowls and chopsticks." Mother Zhao reacted and stood up to grab the bowls and chopsticks from Zhao Weiguo.

Zhao Weiguo wanted to refuse, but the man who was used to washing dishes in Yangcheng didn't change his habit because he went home. Xu Tao also paid little attention to it. Eye.

"Are you sleepy?" Xu Tao touched the child's face.

"Yeah." Zhao Linan nodded slightly confused.

"I've been looking forward to your return, and I've cleaned up your rooms in the first two days, and the quilts have been dried." Mother Zhao was about to wash the dishes when she heard Xu Tao asking if Zhao Linan was sleepy, so she stopped to watch Xu Tao said, "Xiao Nan sleeps with us tonight!"

When he was in his hometown, Zhao Linan slept with Zhao's father and Zhao's mother, and Zhao's mother felt that there was no problem with this arrangement.

"I want to sleep with my mother." Although Zhao Linan remembered Zhao's mother and Zhao's father, the child shook his head subconsciously, turned his head and pulled Xu Tao's leg, and the fat boy tried to let Xu Tao hug him.

Xu Tao also bent down and hugged Zhao Linan: "Okay, sleep with my mother."

"You little conscience, you used to sleep with your grandparents, and now you still despise me as an old woman! Little villain." Zhao's mother laughed. He stepped forward to speak, raised his hand and touched the child's nose.

She was happy to see that Zhao Linan and Xu Tao had such a close and harmonious relationship, but the child she raised from a baby girl, who used to depend on her, followed her all day long, the little grandson who was milky and milky, was now Only sticking to Xu Tao's mother, Zhao's mother still has some taste.

"Grandma." Zhao Linan nodded, and shyly burrowed into Xu Tao's arms.

Xu Tao hugged him lightly, turned her head and talked to Zhao Weilan: "Weilan, help me open the bag over there, there is a can of milk powder in it, take it out and make a cup of milk for Xiao Nan to drink."

Zhao Linan was still a child, and Xu Tao usually used to Let Zhao Linan drink milk powder to supplement calcium.

"Okay, sister-in-law." Zhao Weilan nodded and quickly opened the bag and took out the milk powder.

"Pour in the hot water first, then put in the milk powder." Xu Tao held Zhao Linan to teach Zhao Weilan how to make milk powder.

Zhao Weilan followed the steps that Xu Tao said and successfully brewed a glass of milk and gave it to Xu Tao.

Zhao Linan was indeed very sleepy. Xu Tao fed the child half a glass of milk, but the child stopped drinking and fell asleep in her arms. Xu Tao walked to the room according to her memory and gently put the child on the bed, thinking about it. Go get a basin of hot water to wipe the child.

"Sister-in-law, here it is." Zhao Weilan carefully brought a pot of hot water into the house.

"Thank you Weilan." Xu Tao took the hot water tub with a smile, went back to the house and put on pajamas for Zhao Linan who was asleep, and wiped the child's face and neck.

Zhao Weilan brought the hot water basin, and went out without it. She stood by and watched Xu Tao take care of Zhao Linan, a little curious about Xu Tao's patience.

"Sister-in-law, you are so kind to Xiao Nan!" Zhao Weilan looked at her little nephew who was sleeping soundly on the bed, her tone was a little surprised, but she could tell there was no malice.

After all, Xu Tao is a stepmother. These days, it would be good for a stepmother not to starve the child. How could she take care of her more carefully than her own mother like Xu Tao.

"My son! It's not good for him." Xu Tao touched Zhao Linan's face and spoke.

She actually knew that when she came back to her hometown, everyone knew that she was a stepmother, but she did not deny it. Anyway, in her opinion, Zhao Linan was her son.

"Brother." Zhao Weiguo had already washed the dishes, and now he brought the luggage from the main room to the room.

It's really cold in my hometown in Wenzhou. At nine o'clock in the evening, people are shivering. Zhao's father is not too young. People in their fifties usually live a regular life. In summer, they may be delayed. In winter It was cold at night, so I basically went to bed at 8 o'clock in the evening.

"I'm tired today, so I went to rest early. Tomorrow Weiqiang gets married, and there are still many things to do to pick up the relatives." Father Zhao spoke after seeing Zhao Weiguo and his wife returning to the main room.

Several brothers and sisters of the Zhao family nodded one after another, preparing to wash up and go back to the room to sleep.

Mother Zhao and Father Zhao packed up and returned to their room.

The Zhao family went back to their rooms one after another, while Zhao Weiguo went to the kitchen to boil hot water with a carbon stove, and wanted Xu Tao to soak her feet.

Xu Tao can be frozen like a popsicle in Yangcheng Foot, and when she returns to her hometown in Wenzhou, it will be even more iced without thinking.

"Is the temperature okay?" In the room, Zhao Weiguo tested the temperature of the water under Xu Tao's feet.

"Yeah." Xu Tao nodded.

The weather was cold, and the hometown was not very convenient. There were no washing facilities. Xu Tao and Zhao Weiguo didn't take a shower.

Mother Zhao listened for a long time in her room with her ears pricked up. When she returned to the room before, she also saw Zhao Weiguo taking good care of Xu Tao, and thought of Zhao Weiguo cleaning up the dishes and washing the dishes. She was not very happy when she was a mother. .

"Why did Wei Guo bring her a footbath and wait for her to wash her feet." Zhao's mother and Zhao's father were talking, and the words were inevitably sour.

Married a daughter-in-law and came back, and she was so attentive to serve her. When did he bring a basin of water to her old lady? !

"Shouldn't it be right for a man to be nice to his daughter-in-law?" Father Zhao replied casually, not thinking it was a big deal.

It should be where it should be, why haven't I seen you treat me well? Mother Zhao complained in her heart, and then happily talked about Zhao Linan.

"Xiao Nan is very close to her, and if she didn't know, she thought it was her mother and son!" Mother Zhao thought of Xu Tao taking care of Zhao Linan, although it was all simple things, but these were enough for her to see how bad it was. .

Xu Tao didn't do it for them at all, she just showed Zhao Linan's stickiness towards her, and she could see that Xu Tao was really good to Xiao Nan.