Chapter 76- 80

Chapter 076 Maintenance
"I don't spend much time with my sister-in-law, but I don't think she is a man who prefers sons to daughters." Zhao Weilan shook her head seriously.

"She is good to Xiao Nan, just because she likes Xiao Nan, not because Xiao Nan is a boy, nor because Xiao Nan is her stepson."

Zhao Weilan is well-protected, and her mental age is obviously not as mature as Zhao Weini, and she doesn't understand much. , How heavy is the word patriarchal.

The deep-rooted patriarchal ideology is terrifying, and the kind of grievance the girl suffers is unimaginable. She knows that her parents also have some patriarchal ideology, which is not serious, but they do.

But she couldn't see this in her sister-in-law. She didn't know why, but she was so determined.

"She's so nice!" Zhao Weini looked at Xu Tao and sighed.

"Well, she's really nice." Zhao Weilan nodded and admitted.

Xu Tao's good is the kind that can be seen with the naked eye, especially in the feudal and traditional countryside, Xu Tao's behavior can be said to be a clear stream.

"Have you finished the class?" Xu Tao saw Zhao Weilan chatting, and after walking over, she found that the two girls had been staring at her, and asked aloud.

"Sister-in-law, we've finished watching." Zhao Weilan replied, patted her butt and stood up from the stone: "Is Xiaonan urinating?"

"Auntie." The three-year-old Zhao Linan also wants to save face. Facing Zhao Weilan's inquiry, Zhao Linan was a little bit worried. She hid behind Xu Tao shyly: "Mom, little aunt is ashamed of me."

"Yeah." Xu Tao smiled and patted the child's head: "It's cold, and there's no one in the school, so let's go home after watching. "

Okay." The two girls nodded at the same time.

Zhao Weini and Zhao Weilan stood side by side, turned and walked towards the school gate. When Xu Tao left the school because of Sun Fang, she unconsciously turned her gaze to the bamboo forest in the distance, and happened to see Sun Fang and the young man walking this way. When I came, I also saw Sun Fang's flustered expression, even though it was dozens of meters away.

Xu Tao retracted her gaze, came out of the school, and drove a few people home in a car.

After Zhao Weilan got home, the first thing she did was to lend Zhao Weini the new light pink dress that Xu Tao bought for her.

"Weini, you have to be happy!" Zhao Weilan whispered to the little sister.

"Okay." Zhao Weini took the clothes and nodded lightly.

Zhao Weilan didn't come back until after delivering the clothes. Zhao Weiguo and the other men at home were still building the shed. In the afternoon, the shed was almost finished. At this moment, a few people were covering the shed with tiles.

Xu Tao had nothing to do, and stood under the ladder to help deliver the tiles.

"Don't move, go to the main room to have a fire." Zhao Weiguo saw Xu Tao coming to help, and then he reached out to take the tiles and spoke.

Xu Tao's hands are delicate, and in the countryside, they are definitely pampered hands. Zhao Weiguo is happy to hold and hold them, but he is reluctant to make Xu Tao's work rough.

And there are not many things left, just a few tiles, they men can handle it by themselves.

"It's okay, the tiles don't sink." Xu Tao smiled.

"Go sit and play if you don't mind." Zhao Weiguo was still reluctant, and shook his head at Xu Tao.

"Sister-in-law, you go to roast the fire cage, it's fine for us men to do this." Zhao Weiqiang also smiled.

Xu Tao looked at Zhao Weiqiang's smile and thought of Sun Fang, who had a private meeting with a man at school. She felt a little heavy in her heart. She nodded and didn't help. She turned and went to the main room to sit in the fire cage. Let's pick beans and chat with Mother Zhao.

"Hey, this Sun Fang ran away after lunch, and doesn't know where he went?" Zhao's mother said strangely, not specifically to Xu Tao, but she didn't see Sun Fang say something subconsciously.

When Xu Tao pursed her lips, she happened to see Sun Fang coming back from outside.

"I'm back." Xu Tao said.

Mother Zhao looked up in the direction of the gate of the courtyard, and as expected, Sun Fang came in, and then lowered her head to pick out the soybeans, preparing to pick out the bad soybeans, soak them for another night, and grind tofu by herself tomorrow.

"These are almost enough." Mother Zhao picked out two kilograms of soybeans. It was cold and the tofu could hold well, but it was still easy to break, so she didn't plan to make more.

"Mom." Sun Fang was always arrogant, probably because of her guilty conscience, so she took the initiative to call Mother Zhao when she entered the door.

"Well, you went out after lunch, what have you been doing all afternoon?" Mother Zhao asked casually, without waiting for Sun Fang to reply, she was about to enter the kitchen with soybeans.

Sun Fang glanced at Xu Tao subconsciously, with a little panic in her eyes, and then replied, "I have an appointment with my classmates to go to school for a walk."

Sun Fang did not dare to talk nonsense, she was not sure whether Xu Tao saw it But what if she saw it?

When Sun Fang came back all the way, she thought about it a lot, thinking that if Xu Tao picked it up, she would not admit it.

"Go to school, Xiao Tao and Wei Lan also went to school, haven't you met?" Zhao mother stopped and said.

"..." Sun Fang was even more flustered.

Zhao Weilan was playing glass bead checkers with Zhao Linan, and when she heard the conversation between Sun Fang and Zhao's mother, she raised her head in confusion, and then looked at Sun Fang.

Third sister-in-law Sun Fang also went to school? Confused, Zhao Weilan looked at Xu Tao.

Xu Tao pursed her lips and shook her head: "We didn't meet her."

Sun Fang looked at Xu Tao nervously. After seeing Xu Tao shaking her head and talking, her whole body relaxed visibly. If she didn't meet her, it meant that Xu Tao didn't see her. Naturally, he shouldn't have seen that person.

Sun Fang thought, "It's normal that the school is so big that we didn't meet each other, and my classmates and I went home along the trail behind the primary school after walking through the school."

"Well, sister-in-law, you take the path, sister-in-law drives and walks. It's no wonder that we didn't come across the road." Zhao Weilan nodded, believing that she was persuaded by Sun Fang.

"Mom, what are you picking soybeans for?" Sun Fang nodded as if agreeing with Zhao Weilan's conversation, asking that she didn't stay in the main room at the same time, and followed behind Zhao's mother to the kitchen.

Mother Zhao replied with soybeans in hand: "Soak it, and make tofu tomorrow."

Xu Tao looked at Sun Fang and Mother Zhao entering the kitchen with complicated and deep eyes. She pursed her lips and looked down at Zhao Weilan and Zhao Linan, aunt and nephew. People sat quietly beside the fire cage and played chess.

Sun Fang obviously has a problem, is it a private meeting with that man?

Xu Tao thought about it, but she was also a little unsure, and she didn't want to think Sun Fang in such a bad direction, but Sun Fang's probing eyes when she came back, and she deliberately didn't tell the truth, it means that her relationship with that man is indeed true. something wrong.

But she and Zhao Weiqiang had just been married for a few days, and Sun Fang met the man privately. It was speculated that she should have known each other before marriage.

Since she met before marriage and was dissatisfied with the marriage, or with Zhao Weiqiang, then she could have refused before marriage, and she was not honest when she got married. This behavior is simply hateful.

Moreover, Zhao Weiqiang is actually good-looking and has a good job. In the rural areas of Wenzhou, Zhao Weiqiang is definitely a good marriage partner. What else is she dissatisfied with Sun Fang?

Xu Tao couldn't figure it out, and her thoughts were still complicated until dinner.

He also paid special attention to the relationship between Zhao Weiqiang and Sun Fang. Zhao Weiqiang was really good to Sun Fang, and because of the newly married Yan Er, he was also diligently serving Sun Fang food.

Sun Fang smiled at Zhao Weiqiang's food, and when the two got along, it could be seen that the relationship was quite harmonious.

Hopefully, she thought too much, and Xu Tao silently took back her eyes to eat.

After dinner, Xu Tao began to soak her feet with Chinese herbal medicine. In order to make the herbal medicine easier to absorb, she would throw the herbal medicine into a pot and boil it, boil the medicinal effect of the Chinese herbal medicine, and then put it in a foot basin and bring it to the room. Soak feet.

When Xu Tao soaked her feet, Zhao Linan hadn't slept yet. The child didn't know why today, but she was very energetic, and she had to soak her feet with Xu Tao for fun.

When Xu Tao felt that the temperature was moderate, she let the child step on it twice, and then asked Zhao Weiguo to wipe his feet and threw them on the bed.

"Mom." Zhao Linan stood on the bed, Xu Tao sat on the edge of the bed, the child was lying on Xu Tao's back, hugging her neck and acting like a spoiled child, but the child was not very tall, and was lying on his toes hard.

"Be careful!" Xu Tao chuckled and grabbed the child's hands, afraid that the child would get carried away and fall directly from her.

"I like mom." Zhao Linan said cheerfully, and the little guy touched Xu Tao's face with his warm little hands.

Zhao Weiguo sat on the only stool in the room. The room was very simple. There was a table, a bed, a chair, a small window, and a simple clothes rack. Of course, there were two large wooden boxes. The wooden boxes were Xu Tao. The dowry who was married at the beginning.

"Don't disturb your mother, lie down and sleep." Zhao Weiguo read the business book.

Yes, Zhao Weiguo has changed from the man who never took military books away to the current business book, and most of the people who usually read it are people with business knowledge.

"No!" Zhao Linan was unhappy and hugged Xu Tao coquettishly.

Xu Tao chuckled and accompanied Zhao Linan to play softly until the little guy was tired and Xu Tao's feet were soaked.

Zhao Weiguo put down the book, picked up the foot bath basin on Xu Tao's feet, took it out, and poured out another basin of clean warm water to wash Xu Tao's feet. Xu Tao wiped her feet and lay on the bed warmly.

The effect of this herbal foot bath is still very obvious. After soaking her feet to sleep, when Xu Tao woke up, her feet were hotter than before.

Zhao Weiguo waited for Xu Tao to soak his feet before laying on the bed. Zhao Linan was still young, and relying on Xu Tao to say a few innocent words, the child fell into a deep sleep.

Seeing that Zhao Linan was asleep, Xu Tao turned over and leaned on Zhao Weiguo before telling Zhao Weiguo about Sun Fang.

She couldn't tell Zhao Weiqiang about Sun Fang's matter, she could only tell Zhao Weiguo to see how Zhao Weiguo would deal with it.

"I went to elementary school with Xiaolan today, and saw my younger brother and sister and a man in the school's bamboo forest." Xu Tao truthfully told Zhao Weiguo.

In fact, if she didn't happen to see it, she didn't want to be a villain, but since she saw it, she felt that it was necessary to tell Zhao Weiguo, and let Zhao Weiguo and Zhao Weiqiang talk.

Men are quite taboo about green hats, but Xu Tao can also see that Zhao Weiqiang still likes Sun Fang very much, and it is no exaggeration to say that he is obedient.

"Did you see it with your own eyes?" Zhao Weiguo was stunned for a moment, before turning off the light, he turned his head to look at Xu Tao.

"Yeah." Xu Tao nodded with a serious expression.

"Do you know a man?" Zhao Weiguo was silent for a while, then asked.

Xu Tao shook her head: "The distance is a bit far, I didn't see who it was."

Zhao Weiguo was silent again, he also knew that this was not a small matter, it was related to Zhao Weiqiang's marriage, and the two had only been married for a few days now.

But if there is really something wrong with Sun Fang's behavior, Zhao Weiguo feels that Zhao Weiqiang should have known it earlier.

"I'll talk to Wei Qiang tomorrow." Zhao Weiguo decided after thinking for a while.

"Yeah." Xu Tao nodded, and the conversation must be discussed. As for how to talk, Zhao Weiguo should think about it himself, so he changed the subject: "Zhao Weiguo, are the people in the village particularly patriarchal?"

It was still early, just now It was only nine o'clock, Xu Tao wasn't very sleepy, so he just kept talking.

"What's wrong?"

"Just a little emotional, next door Zhao Weini is the same age as Wei Lan, but she's getting engaged tomorrow." Xu Tao sighed.

Zhao Weini was only sixteen years old, and the original owner was weak. At sixteen, she hadn't even had her period. Xu Tao couldn't even imagine that sixteen-year-old Zhao Weini was still a child, but she was going to get married.

"There are many early marriages in the countryside. On the one hand, the cultural level is not enough. On the other hand, it is because of poverty." Zhao Weiguo is more mature than Xu Tao, and he has a better understanding of rural affairs.

Before he went to join the army, he had seen many early marriages, even those who directly changed relatives, and many people raised children and daughters-in-law.

"People in the village, some families may earn two or three hundred yuan a year. They need to eat, drink, and spend money. Maybe there are old people who need to support

them." Money, life is not that hard, it doesn't really matter if you have a daughter, but most people who live in a difficult family place more value on their sons."

"On the one hand, it is because every family in Wenzhou has a genealogy, a son is born, and a genealogy is born. It can be passed down from generation to generation. For girls, most of the children married and born will follow the man's surname, and the family tree of the man's family is also entered, so many girls' names will not be written on the genealogy."

"Of course, there is another reason, that is, boys have the strength to work. Boys are half the size of boys at the age of ten. They can work and carry water and farm everything. For girls, in terms of strength in the countryside, they are the same as boys. There is no comparison." Zhao Weiguo and Xu Tao explained.

"A more vulgar way of saying that in rural areas, people with many sons will have good fields in the village, and those who have several sons will have a quarrel with others, and they have enough confidence to scold them. If they have daughters, they can't win the fight. Don't dare to fight."

Xu Tao listened to Zhao Weiguo's words, and her heart was still very heavy, the general trend of the general environment was like this, and there was a strong sense of powerlessness.

"Women have no status. It seems that in the countryside, women only have the purpose of getting married and having children." Xu Tao's tone was a little blocked.

"It's not like this for everyone. Your father-in-law and mother-in-law treat you very well." Zhao Weiguo patted Xu Tao's head with a chuckle.

Xu Tao felt a little more relieved when she heard the words. Indeed, Xu's father and mother were very good to Xu Tao, and it was not serious to favor sons over daughters. Even because there was only one daughter, Xu Tao was particularly favored, and her status overwhelmed the two members of the Xu family in the family. boy.

"Go to sleep! Don't think too much." Zhao Weiguo took Xu Tao into his arms and patted Xu Tao's back to comfort him.

Xu Tao hummed in response, and closed her eyes against Zhao Weiguo's chest.

It was another day after getting up early. The next door, Zhao Weini, got engaged. The engagement was not solemn. There were not many guests at the banquet. In addition to the man's relatives and friends, there was also a large table.

Zhao's family and Zhao Weilan's family are next door, so Zhao's mother went to help early in the morning. The Zhao family's kitchen was usually arranged by Zhao's mother. Today, she went to help next door, and lunch fell on Xu Tao and Sun Fang.

"Sister-in-law, let's cook! I'm not good at craftsmanship." Sun Fang washed her hair early in the morning. She was sitting in the sun basking in the sun, drying her long hair. When she learned that she was going to cook, she immediately made a noise.

Xu Tao nodded, and when it was time for dinner, she went straight to the kitchen to prepare lunch.

Zhao's mother's cooking skills are very normal. These days when Xu Tao comes home, Zhao's mother cooks the food, and she sits at the table to eat leisurely.

Xu Tao has always been self-aware. She doesn't cook, so naturally she won't pick on the quality of the food.

The original owner, Xu Tao, had never cooked before, so the Zhao family didn't know that Xu Tao's cooking skills were actually pretty good, but Zhao Linan and Zhao Weiguo knew.

"What does Xiaonan want to eat, today's mother cooks lunch." Zhao Linan is actually a picky eater, but the child didn't say much, and ate obediently every day.

Zhao Linan's eyes lit up when he heard Xu Tao say she was going to cook.

"Mom, I want to eat sour shredded potatoes." Zhao Linan took Xu Tao's hand and said.

"Hot and sour shredded potatoes, all right." Xu Tao nodded and went to the floor of the small warehouse next to him and took out a few potatoes, scraping them neatly and shredding them.

Xu Tao cooked lunch, and Zhao Weilan helped to burn the fire and add wood. The little girl was very diligent and experienced in burning fire.

"Sister-in-law, it's so fragrant!" Zhao Weilan watched Xu Tao fry a portion of hot and sour shredded potatoes, and immediately drooled because of the hot and sour taste.

Xu Taoxiaoxiao fry a plate of radishes, stir-fry a plate of green vegetables, and cut the three or two pieces of meat that Zhao's mother bought in the morning, and made a shredded green pepper and pork, a lunch, four dishes and one soup, three vegetables and one meat. Plus a sauerkraut rice soup.

Pickled cabbage is marinated by Mother Zhao, and rice soup is steamed rice soup.

Except for Zhao's mother who helped next door, the other Zhao family members ate at home and were very satisfied with Xu Tao's cooking skills.

Because Zhao Linan hadn't eaten Xu Tao's food for several days, the children were very enthusiastic about eating it, and accidentally ate too much.

After the meal, Xu Tao had to take the child to walk outside to digest food, while Sun Fang left the washing up.

"Weiqiang, go out for a walk with me, I have something to tell you." Zhao Weiguo also greeted Zhao Weiqiang.

"Okay." Zhao Weiqiang was a little puzzled, but he still went out with Zhao Weiguo.

Xu Tao was cooking and Sun Fang was in charge of washing the dishes. Sun Fang had no objection, but Xu Tao and Zhao Linan went out on the front foot and left, and Zhao Weiguo called Zhao Weiqiang out on the back foot, with a serious expression.

She didn't know if it was because of her own guilty conscience. Seeing Zhao Weiguo handing over Zhao Weiqiang, she felt uneasy in her heart.

"Weilan, you wash the dishes, I have something to do. I need to go out." Sun Fang said, and directly left the work of washing dishes to Zhao Weilan.

Zhao Weilan also wanted to say that she didn't wash, but Sun Fang hurriedly ran out the door, looking like a tiger was chasing her from behind her buttocks.

Zhao Weilan pouted depressedly, packed up the family's dishes and took them to the kitchen for washing.

Xu Tao took Zhao Linan to walk around the village's threshing field. Although the threshing field is also muddy, it has a large area. Because the millet needs to be dried in autumn, the muddy ground is also beaten to be smooth, which is better than other muddy roads. walk a lot.

Xu Tao took the little guy around in a circle. It was cold and the sun was still a little hot, so Xu Tao was going to take the little guy to turn around and go home.

"Mom, auntie." Zhao Linan is young, and the child walks not honestly. When he is in a good mood, he likes to bounce around, his little head shakes around, and after his stomach is digested, the child walks up and down, but the child has sharp eyes. very.

"..." Xu Tao looked down at Zhao Linan, followed the little guy's line of sight, and saw that Sun Fang was pulling a man, and the two of them hurriedly walked to the crevice of the house next to the threshing floor.

Because it was a dead end, Xu Tao and Zhao Linan looked over, but they couldn't find anyone there without turning their heads.

If she just suspected Sun Fang before, then Xu Tao can basically be sure that Sun Fang has indeed brought a green hat to Zhao Weiqiang. These days, couples rarely pull around outside.

Sun Fang and the man were not simple, but the other party seemed to think that the man should still be from Zhaojia Village.

Xu Tao pursed her lips: "Let's go, Xiao Nan, let's go home soon."

"What's wrong? Mom." Zhao Linan raised his little head in doubt.

"Go home and find your uncle." Your uncle is about to be covered with green clouds, so he has to go back and tell him!

"Okay." Zhao Linan didn't ask any more questions, and took Xu Tao's hand obediently and walked home.

But the mother and son were only halfway through when they saw Zhao Weiguo and Zhao Weiqiang walking side by side. Zhao Weiqiang had a gloomy expression on his face. It must have been Zhao Weiguo and Zhao Weiqiang talking about Sun Fang. Zhao Weiqiang looked a little embarrassed and angry.

"Dad, little uncle." Zhao Linan saw the two of them, and let go of Xu Tao's hand, and rushed towards them.

Zhao Weiqiang saw that Zhao Linan, who had rushed over, didn't speak, and his mood didn't seem to be very good.

Zhao Weiguo lowered his head, stretched out his hand to hold Zhao Linan's small hand, and looked at Xu Tao.

Xu Tao also looked at their brothers and was thinking about whether to tell what they had just seen, and Zhao Linan's child had already blurted out.

"Mom, aren't you looking for uncle?" Zhao Linan asked Xu Tao suspiciously.

"Yeah." Xu Tao nodded, looking at Zhao Weiqiang.

"Sister-in-law, do you want to find me?" Zhao Weiqiang asked.

Xu Tao was a little embarrassed, she was afraid that she would say it, Zhao Weiqiang felt embarrassed, but she still had to say: "About Sun Fang!"

"..." Zhao Weiqiang's originally gloomy face was even more gloomy.

He didn't believe that Sun Fang would treat him like this!

"Uncle, auntie is over there." Xu Tao was still embarrassed, but Zhao Linan, a little brat, had no scruples, and didn't know what was going on. Hearing Xu Tao talking about Sun Fang, the little guy also knew that Sun Fang was Auntie, thinking of seeing Sun Fang just now, she pointed her little finger.

"Is your aunt? Where is she?" Zhao Weiqiang immediately crouched down and asked Zhao Linan.

Zhao Linan felt Zhao Weiqiang's anger, after all, when he squatted down and asked Zhao Linan, his tone was particularly severe, maybe he was so angry that he lost control of his emotions.

The elder brother told him about Sun Fang just now. Although he didn't say it explicitly, the hint was obvious enough. It probably meant that he should pay attention to Sun Fang. Sun Fang's situation was not right.

Zhao Weiqiang didn't quite believe what Zhao Weiguo said. He felt that Sun Fang was not that kind of woman, and he treated her well. Basically, he tried to satisfy her with everything she wanted. How could Sun Fang do such a mess!

But when he suddenly heard Zhao Linan say that he saw Sun Fang, he thought that before going out just now, Sun Fang was still washing dishes at home, so how could he come to the vicinity of the threshing floor.

"Uncle, over there." Zhao Linan pointed.

"Sun Fang and a man went to the vegetable garden at the back along the gap over there." Xu Tao sighed and told the truth.

Zhao Weiqiang raised his head and looked at Xu Tao, his eyes trembling red: "Sister-in-law, what are you saying is true?"

"What did I lie to you for?" Xu Tao replied: "If you don't believe me, ask Xiao Nan, Xiao Nan, just now When we see your aunt, there is an uncle next to you, right?"

"Well. I saw my aunt and I don't know an uncle." Zhao Linan nodded.

Zhao Weiqiang saw Zhao Linan nodded and said, and immediately raised his pace and ran in the direction Xu Tao said. Zhao Weiguo frowned and was ready to follow him to see the situation.

Seeing that Zhao Weiqiang was completely furious, Xu Tao also wanted to take Zhao Linan home, but was afraid that Sun Fang would not be caught, or that it might cause some misunderstanding, so she carried Zhao Linan into Zhao Weiguo's arms, and moved quickly to chase after Zhao Weiqiang.

Zhaojia Village extends in all directions, but there is only one path in the vegetable garden behind the threshing ground. From the path, there is a large field, and there are many straw stacks in the field.

When Xu Tao walked out of the trail, she saw Zhao Weiqiang's figure at a glance, he was standing quietly beside a straw stack.

Zhao Weiguo also came over with Zhao Linan in his arms. The little guy Zhao Linan was still young and could not understand the complicated situation at the moment, so he was carried out by Zhao Weiguo.

"Dad, what is that?" Zhao Linan was very interested in the straw and the scarecrow in the field, so he asked aloud.

As Zhao Linan spoke, Sun Fang's head carefully stuck out from behind the straw pile next to Zhao Weiqiang, but when she saw Zhao Weiqiang unexpectedly, her face suddenly turned pale.

"Wei, Wei Qiang!" Sun Fang stammered, wishing to die.

She didn't expect to say anything, but when she heard Zhao Linan's voice, she stuck her head out and looked directly at Zhao Weiqiang.

When did he come, how long did he stand behind the haystack, how many words he listened to, it was over, it was over.

"Sun Fang!!!" Zhao Weiqiang gritted his teeth and called Sun Fang's name, glaring at her, as if he was about to vomit a mouthful of blood.

He believed in Sun Fang so much, he even defended Sun Fang just now. Sun Fang wanted to buy a TV. How much thought did he spend to buy a black and white TV. She asked for a betrothal gift of two or three hundred, and he spent all his savings. , also cost the parents hundreds of dollars.

She wanted to be lively and beautiful. He married her and entered the door. There were nearly ten tables of guests at the banquet. He coaxed her along with her, and she treated him like this.

"Wei Qiang, you, listen to my explanation." Sun Fang waved her hand, her eyes filled with tears immediately, and she shook her head and stepped back.

"You bastard, get out of here, and I want to see which shit is giving me a cuckold Zhao Weiqiang!" Zhao Weiqiang cursed angrily behind the haystack.