Chapter 31- 35

Chapter 031

Xu Tao pursed her lips and confessed, "No, my problem was caused by falling into the river in winter when I was a child, and I couldn't even see a doctor." I just came, much later than normal peers, and because of this, I have seen many doctors long ago.

Zhao Weiguo frowned. Hearing that she said she fell into the river, he hugged someone in distress and asked softly, "Did it fall into the river connecting Xujia Village in Fenghuang County to Houshan Village?"

What impressed him most about his hometown, Fenghuang County, was that that river.

When he was a child, before he joined the army, in summer, he often took his younger siblings to play in the river, catching fish and shrimp. The water in that river was very clear and the current was not small.

"Yeah." Xu Tao nodded silently against Zhao Weiguo.

The original owner could not swim, but she was very interested in water. It was also an accident that she fell into the river, but she was almost gone.

"You still go to the river to play in the winter?" Zhao Weiguo still rubbed Xu Tao's abdomen, and continued to talk to Xu Tao to divert her attention.

He found that Xu Tao's attention was almost all on his abdomen, which must be the reason for being particularly uncomfortable.

"I was young and ignorant. When I was young, my hands were frozen and red, but I still went to play with water." Xu Tao pursed her lips, feeling helpless for the original owner's ignorance when she was a child.

This is really a sin when I was a child, and a responsibility when I grow up.

"Let's find time to go to the hospital another day!" Zhao Weiguo replied again.

The pain was so severe that he didn't feel relieved if he didn't see a doctor. In the evening, her face was pale and sweaty, and her face was circling in his mind all the time. At that time, his heart seemed to be pinched with a fist.

Xu Tao sighed, she leaned against Zhao Weiguo's chest, her entire back was in Zhao Weiguo's arms, and after pursing her lips for a moment: "My family actually took me to see the doctor, and the doctor said that there is no way to cure my pain. At most, some medicines can be prescribed for pain relief, but medicines are three-point poisonous, so it is best not to take them, as there will be dependence."

Relying on medicine for pain relief, my aunt has to take medicine every month, which is also very painful.

"Is there no other way?"

"I usually pay attention. It's almost the same." It was just a little tossing when I came to my aunt, but it's usually not a big problem.

"Oh!"

"But the doctor said..." Xu Tao was entangled, but she was still going to tell Zhao Weiguo that it was not easy to conceive.

As a husband, Zhao Weiguo has the right to know.

"Huh?" Zhao Weiguo listened patiently.

"The doctor said that I may not be easy to get pregnant." Xu Tao didn't have a headache about this before, and she didn't have many thoughts of having children, but now that she has been with Zhao Linan for a long time, her thoughts have gradually changed. If she could, she actually wanted to have a child. Of course, Xu Tao didn't have the obsession to force it, she just thought about it.

And she can accept that she is infertile, can Zhao Weiguo accept it?

"..." Zhao Weiguo was stunned, and the hand that warmed Xu Tao's abdomen stopped for a second.