2 years later... i return

Hi everyone, I still get notifications on this story so I figured I'd leave one last update.

I'm not really in the Miraculous fandom anymore, idk the new seasons just aren't the same as it used to be. The creators are just kind of dragging the story at this point, which makes sense because it's a money maker. It just makes it hard to watch. I still pay attention on tumblr, so one day if the reveal ever happens it will resurge my love for the show, but until then...

Reason number two: I really hate Wattpad now. I've been on since 2015 and it's changed so much but in a bad way. Especially ads. Go try Archive of Our Own, it's like a thousand times better. I'm obsessed with it, I even had to redownload this app to write this.

Another reason why, I knew where I wanted the story to go, I just didn't know how to get their. I tried and it just didn't flow. It aggravated me for so long trying to connect the first half that's published to the second half, without having one giant event after another. But ti give you guys some closure, this is what was probably going to happen.

So the night of the quidditch game where Mari and Adrien were to fake injuries, the Dupain Cheng home was attacked and Marinette's mother was killed. The two are sent into intense training at the order headquarters while Marinette deals with her grief. They have no contact with the outside world and only have each other. As you can imagine that definitely brings up some feelings that they do not act on.

The great battle comes along, and Hawkmoth is defeated, Marinette and Adrien get together, and they all live happily ever after. The end.

I think at least... it's been two years.

Anyway imma plug the last tether I have to this fandom, the wonderful comic by Buggachat on tumblr titled Bakery Enemies AU!! It's so beautiful and I'm obsessed with it. It has consistent uploads (unlike me) and if you haven't read it, consider it my departing gift to you all.

https://buggachat.tumblr.com/post/643600496684351488/part-1-this-uber-specific-au-popped-into-my-head

This is my longest and best received fic I have ever wrote, tho not the first nor last to be abandoned. Thank you all for reading and I'm very sorry that this fic is officially abandoned. If anyone ever wants to continue the story, go ahead, shoot me a pm to the link lol.

Bug out!!
-leah

🎉 You've finished reading A Miraculous Year at Hogwarts (Miraculous Ladybug Harry Potter AU) •ABANDONED• 🎉