Chapter 17

A/N: So in this chapter there are some troubling and mature topics that can be triggering for some. I'll warn you when it starts and ends if you need to skip over it.

   Marinette helped pack up the leftovers with her picnic with Luka. She hugged onto the scarf he brought her. It was so thoughtful of him, Luka really is the best boyfriend. Luka stood facing down at her, taking in all of her features. Marinette blushed, despite them being together for over a month, he still has this effect on her. He leaned down and caught her lips in his. Marinette pulled him closer to her, her hands running through his hair. He had his hand rest on the small of her back. He attempted to deepen it before she pulled away.

   "I'm sorry Luka. I have to go talk to Professor Fu. I'll see you at dinner." Marinette said softly. She gave him a peck on the cheek and walked back to the building. Luka felt a weight in his chest as she left. It's been wonderful being with her but every time he tries to bring their relationship to the next level she runs off. I've tried to be patient. I'll talk to her later.

   Marinette knocked on the door. She heard some rustling before being allowed inside. Professor Fu sat behind a desk, gesturing her to sit down.

   "What can I do for you Marinette? Have you and Chat Noir found anything about Hawkmoth yet?" He asked her. She shook her head no.

   "We just know the basics. He wants our miraculous for something. We are trying to figure out what it is. That's not the reason why I'm here today Professor."

   "Go on."

   "As you know the holidays are approaching. I'm going to stay here just in case there is an Imperioed, along with Chat. My parents would be suspicious if I didn't go home, is there anyway for me to go home on Christmas Eve and come back later that night?"

   "Of course. The last thing we need is another person knowing your secret identity." Professor Fu was a tad angry when he found out about the accidental reveal. "Just bring Adrien with you, I'll have a floo network ready to take you both to your home and back. Meet me in here at 7am on Christmas Eve." Marinette nodded and thanked him for his help. She quickly hurried out of the room to find Chat, Adrien.

   She raced into the Room of Requirement, making sure no one was watching. She saw Adrien sitting on the ground playing with Plagg. She also saw Tikki on her pedestal. Marinette decided to keep her in here when she was out because it was safer.

   "Good evening m'lady. Did you talk to Fu?" Adrien asked her.

   "Yes. His only requirement was that you come with with me. We leave am 7am on Christmas Eve and we will return that night." Marinette smiled at him.

   "Me? Why does he want me to go with you? Not that there's anything wrong with it, I would love to meet your family." Adrien asked her. Marinette pulled a random book from the shelf and sat beside him.

   "I'm not really sure Chaton. Maybe so we can protect each other. Also he seems to be not as pissed that we know our identities." Marinette said. "He did also ask us to figure out why Hawkmoth want our miraculous. So get a book and start reading." Adrien smiled at her. She called him Chaton. While in his civilian self. It appears that Fu isn't the only one coming along.

• • •

The G-Squad were chilling in the common room as they decided what songs they should play for their big performance the following day.

   "I think we should definitely do at least 2 Christmas or holiday songs. Maybe like a classic and a pop one" Kim suggested. Everyone nodded in agreement.

   "Ooh ooh! I have an idea. Mari and I once performed this at karaoke. How about All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey." Alya said.

   "I like it. Does everyone agree?" Luka asked the group. Once again everyone nodded. "How about for classic we do White Christmas. Now we need just one more song. Do we have any originals?"

   "What about the Miraculous one. I think this is the occasion to debut it." Nino said.

   "It's not fully done. Besides we haven't decided who can sing the male part." Luka replied solemnly.

   "I can do it!" Adrien nearly shouted. Everyone stared at him. "I'll sing the guy part. And for the rest of the song, Mari and I can come up with something to the same melody as the first half and then we repeat the chorus." Adrien explained his plan. Everyone was onboard except for Luka.

   "Can you even sing piano man? Luka mocked. Adrien glared at him.

   "Actually I can." Adrien stood up to face Luka. The two had a stare down before Luka gave in. Adrien felt a surge of confidence. "Mari, do you wanna go work on this in private?" Adrien smiled at her. She was about to say something when Luka cut her off.

   "Actually Mari, I need to talk to you in private. It won't take too long. You can practice with Adrien after." He turned to face the group. "You all must learn All I Want For Christmas by tomorrow as well as refresh White Christmas and Miraculous. We will meet here after breakfast immediately. Meeting adjourned." Everyone got up and went their separate directions to go practice except for Adrien, Luka, and Marinette.

   "I'll catch up with you after you two are done Marinette. You know where to find me." Adrien walked out of the common room, most likely back to the Room of Requirement. Marinette sat down on a couch beside Luka.

   "What did you want to talk about Luka?" She asked him softly. He seemed fine earlier, what changed?

   "We've been dating for over a month now and I want to take us to the next level." Luka said. His phrasing confused her. She scrunched up her eyebrows as if to say huh. "All we do is cuddle and hug and kiss. Every time I try to get more physical you pull away." Marinette stared at him in shock.

   "Are you saying what I think you're saying Luka?" Marinette gaped at him.

   "I just want to be more physical with you. And in relationships you have to compromise sometimes. And if you're not willing to then-"

A/N: and so it begins

   "Luka! Are you going to break up with me because I won't put out!" Marinette stood up. Luka grabbed her wrist and pulled her back down on the couch. "Get your hand off me Luka." She attempted to wiggle free but to no avail.  Luka pined her to the couch and began kissing her forcefully. She was held by his strong arms and resorted to kicking. She gasped in shock when he felt him grind up against her. He took that as an opportunity to maneuver his tongue into her mouth. Now she couldn't talk. She was trapped. She felt hopeless as he rubbed his crotch against her. As he used his free hand to grab all over. As he pulled and pinched her breasts. As he bit and sucked on her neck.

   "You're mine Mari. You'll always be mine." He pulled himself off of her. "You see that wasn't that hard, was it Mari?"

A/N: Ended

   He walked away into his room. She laid there in silence. After 5 minutes she got up and ran to the only place she felt safe. The Room Of Requirement.

1292 words