Chapter 4

Adrien looked up and the bluenette was long gone. He didn't even learn her name. He sighed and waited for Chloe and Sabrina to leave the compartment so he could change.

   Once they were all was done changing the train arrived. They were ushered off the train and into boats. He saw the bluenette get into another boat with her friends while Chloe dragged him to the other side. He sat in silence watching the fog roll by as the boat sailed across the lake. He wasn't listening to anything the teachers or students were saying. He just watched as the castle came into view. It was daunting. He didn't pay any attention to Ms. Bustier or Chloe or anything. He just was gazing at the walls of the school. He was snapped out of it when he saw those bluebell eyes. She smiled at him and he waved back. 'I guess I made a friend' he smiled to himself. He then lost any feeling of happiness when Chloe jumped on to his arm.

"C'mon Adrikins. We need to go. After all you'll be first for the sorting." Chloe said pulling him into the great hall. He felt a pit in his stomach. He couldn't focus on the sorting hat's song. Thoughts were racing through his head until he heard his name.

"Adrien Agreste." The hat yelled. Adrien slowly made his way to the hat, all eyes on him.

   "Hmmmmm. A pure blood Agreste. Interesting. The obvious choice is Slytherin because of your heritage but, there's something different about you. You have spirit. A fire in your heart. And very intelligent. A kind, helpful soul with passion." The hat said to Adrien.

   "GRYFFINDOR!" The hat yelled. The hall was silent. Everyone was stunned. Chloe was about to fall over. Adrien wasn't paying attention to her though. He locked eyes with the bluenette and she smiled. He stood up and made his way to the gryffindor table. The resident gryffindors all looked at each other and all cheered. Adrien felt welcomed. He sat down and everyone was greeting him. He was happy. He sat and watched the sorting.

   "Chloe Bourgeois!" The hat didn't even touch her head before it yelled.
   "SLYTHERIN!" No surprise there.

   "Ivan Bruel!"
   "SLYTHERIN!"

   "Alya Césaire!" oh no. Not her.
   "GRYFFINDOR!" Yup. Of course.

   "Juleka Couffaine."
   "RAVENCLAW!"

   "Marinette Dupain-Cheng!" Adrien watched the familiar bluenette walk up to that hat. 'Marinette. That's a nice name.' He watched his friend sit on the stool. It seemed to be taking a while.
   "GRYFFINDOR!" Adrien smiled and cheered. She walked past him to her friend Alya and they hugged. Adrien turned in her direction and smiled and she waved back. Her friend made a face. The hat continued on and he zoned out until he heard a familiar name.

   "Nino Lahiffe!" It's the boy from the train station Nino.
    "GRYFFINDOR!" The hat yelled and Adrien cheered. Nino sat down near him and they fist bumped. The final name was called.

   "Sabrina Raincomprix!"
   "RAVENCLAW!" Adrien gasped as he heard Chloe scream.

   "MY FATHER WILL NOT ALLOW MY ADRIKINS AND SABRINA BE SEPERATED FROM ME! I DEMAND FOR THEM TO BE RE-SORTED AT ONCE!" Chloe screamed. The head master, Professor Fu shook his head no.

   "Let the feast commence!" He called out. With those words a glorious feast appeared at the tables. There was laughter and yelling and munching everywhere. Adrien was happy. He made some friends, is away from Chloe, and he finally belongs somewhere. One thing lingered in the back of his mind. What will he tell his father.

•        •        •