Chapter 3

Marinette watched as the cute boy left the compartment. Alya turned to her in shock.

   "Girl! That was Adrien Agreste! He was sitting with Chloe Bourgeois! Rose was just telling me how she called them muggleborn scum." She said. Marinette recognized Chloe's name. Her father was the minister of magic after all. But who was Adrien?

   "I know who Chloe is but who's Adrien Agreste? He seemed really nice." Marinette asked.

   "He's not nice. None of them are." Alya replied sitting back down.

"You didn't answer my question. How do you know he's not nice?" Marinette persisted. She sat down as well.

"Adrien Agreste is a famous wizard model. He comes from the Agreste family, one of the pure blood, everyone is a Slytherin families. Like Chloe's. His father is a rich fashion designer in both the wizard and muggle worlds. That's how I know he's not nice." Alya explained. Her mom stayed in the wizard world and had her husband there too. Therefore she knew much more about the wizard news. Marinette understood what she meant. Chloe is cruel but he seemed really sweet out in the hallway. And cute. She couldn't get his eyes out of her mind. The way he stared at her. She felt his eyes piercing her's. And his smile-

"Marinette! Are you listening?" Alya asked. She noticed her friend zoning out of the conversation.

"Yeah I'm fine. What were we talking about?"

"We're talking about when the trolley witch is coming! I really want a chocolate frog. Those are the best." Alya exclaimed.

"No way. Jelly Slugs are the candy to beat." Marinette said.

"Bertie Botts every flavor jelly beans are the best. That's that." Juleka yelled. They all stared at her. 'She spoke' Marinette thought.

"What about you Rose?" Alya asked. They all turned to her.

"I don't know. I've never really had wizard candy." Rose said. The girls gasped.

"You poor thing. When the trolley witch comes, you'll try a jelly slug, jelly beans, and a chocolate frog and then decide which is the best." Alya said. Marinette patted her shoulder. Before Marinette knew what she was saying she stood up and said.

"I'll go check to see where she is." And walked out the door. Why she did that, she wasn't sure. 'Did I want to see him again?' She asked herself. As she walked down the hallway she didn't see anyone in sight. While she was turning around she heard a shrill voice.

"Ohhhh Maritrash!" The irritating voice sang. Marinette winced.

"Hello Chloe." She said dully. She and Chloe were in wizard daycare together. They have never liked each other. Then she didn't see her again until she went to get fitted for her robes when Chloe walked in. Let's just say Marinette's Mom hopes she won't grow anymore after what happened in there.

"I didn't realize they let traitors on this bus." Chloe said. "Sabrina look who it is. It's Maritrash!" Sabrina popped out of the compartment and stood there silently.

"I didn't realize they let sq-" Marinette started before Chloe interrupted.

"You know what. Let's do this another time. It's almost time to change into our robes Sabrina." Chloe said quickly. Marinette smiled knowing she won. She was walking away when she heard her nemesis yell "Adrikins! Sabrina and I need to get changed. Get out!" Marinette stopped in her tracks her heart racing. Let's see if he really is mean. She saw Adrien leave the compartment as the girls went inside. She had to walk past him to get to her compartment.