Chapter 2

*beep beep beep*

   Adrien looked at his alarm clock and groaned. He got up and got dressed. His basic routine. He looked in the mirror and frowned. He looked around his room and his bags. Adrien was pretty much done packing. He grabbed a photo album and tossed it into an open bag and zipped it up. He carried his things down several flights of stairs to the kitchen. He sat down and sighed into his oatmeal. Another lonely day. As he thought about how Hogwarts is going to be the same thing, his father's assistant, Nathalie, walked into the room.

   "Good morning Adrien. I hope you slept well for you have a long day ahead of you. You have a photo shoot before you leave and...." As she went on and on about his schedule he started thinking. 'Maybe Hogwarts will be different. I'll make friends with some muggleborns who don't know who I am and stay with them. Maybe it could be better. It can't be worse.' He smiles thinking about the possibility. "After you're sorted into Slytherin you will sit next to Chloe Bourgeois."

   "It's not guaranteed that I'll be sorted into Slytherin. Or Chloe." Adrien said.

   "Chloe is most definitely being sorted into Slytherin. You are a pure blood Slytherin, if you're not sorted in then you'll disgrace the Agreste name."

   "But I can't control the sorting hat."

   "Adrien. You will not speak to me in that tone. You're being sorted into Slytherin and that's that." Nathalie said as she walked out of the room to pack the car. Adrien ran into his room for his final thing.

"Meow." Adrien heard as he walked into the room.

"Hey Plagg. Hungry?" He asked the sleepy black cat with piercing green eyes. With that the cat waddled our from under the bed. "You gotta get in your cage to get food." Adrien said, placing Camembert in the cat's bed. The cat sprung to life from the smell and ran into the cage, Adrien latching it behind him. Plagg meowed angrily, realizing he's been tricked. "Cmon Plagg. Let's go." Adrien said as he picked up the cage and walked down the stairs once more. He smiled as he left, realizing he wouldn't have to be back there for a long time.

•        •        •

After Adrien's final photo shoot he arrived at the train station. Nathalie pointed where the platform was and he ran towards it without saying goodbye. Blinded by the excitement he almost hit someone with his cart.

"Hey! Watch it." A kid yelled at him. Adrien helped him up and smiled apologetic.

"I'm really sorry. It was an accident. I just got really excited and started running. Are you ok?" Adrien asked the kid.

"I'm fine. Besides it's partially my fault too." The kid pointed at the headphones on his head and laughed. "Probably shouldn't be blasting music here. I'm Nino." The kid, Nino, extended his hand. Adrien shook it and smiled.

"I'm Adrien. Nice to meet you Nino. Are you going to a certain school?" Adrien asked.

"Yes. No one who's not going to Hogwarts have these giant carts." He laughed. "Let me guess. First year?" Nino said. Adrien nodded in reply. "No sweat dude. Me too. Except I try to play it cool. Keep the hitting people with the carts to a minimum, ya know." Nino joked and Adrien laughed. 'I haven't laughed in a long time.' Adrien thought as he finally relaxed. It's going to be fine.

"ADRIKINS!!!" He heard a high pitch annoying voice yell. He grimaced and turned around. Yup. So much for relaxing.

"Hi Chloe." He said politely. She jumped onto him, scaring Nino.