Chapter 7

A/N: Just a heads up, I personally feel uncomfortable having eleven year olds have romantic feelings. Therefore the newest rule in Hogwarts is that first years are 14, the age they are in the show.

   Marinette watched as Adrien stood up and ran towards the doors of the Great Hall with their friends. She turned to Luka about to say goodbye when he interrupted her.

   "Hey Marinette I was wondering if maybe we can have a jam session. Just the two of us?" He asked her turning a light shade of pink.

   "Why not with everyone else?" She asked cluelessly. He smiled and brushed his hair out of his eyes.

   "I don't know. I just want to get to know you better without anyone else around." He said locking eyes with her. She was going to reply when Adrien yelled from the doors.

"Marinette come on we're going to be late!" She laughed in response.

"I'm coming!" She yelled back. She turned to Luka. "I'm always late. If not it's weird." He laughed in response.

"You're so funny Marinette. Your eyes are so pretty when you laugh. They glimmer." Luka charmed her. Marinette felt herself blushing as well.

"Well- I mean- Let's do this jam session tonight." She said before she caught herself. Before he can say anything else they heard a sassy scream.

   "Yo Mari cmon your "new friend" is waiting!" Alya yelled. Marinette smiled and waved goodbye. He was waving back when she caught up to them.

   "I said I was coming Alya." Marinette said simply.

"Yeah. Sure. Cmon girl you're gonna be late. Well the teachers better get used to it now." Alya laughed. Marinette laughed along and walked out of the Great Hall with her. They made their way down the hallway to the 9am charms class. They sat together in the second row. Nino sat in front of them. Adrien followed behind them and took a seat next to Nino. They turned around to talk to the girls.

   "Mari what took you so long in there?" Alya asked her. They all looked at the bluenette waiting for the answer.

   "Uh- Luka wanted to have a jam session with me. Just the two of us." Marinette said. Alya raised an eyebrow.

   "Really. Wow Mari you're getting all the boys 'round here." She said looking at Adrien. Adrien and Marinette both rolled their eyes and Nino laughed. As their conversation ended the teacher, Professor Bustier walked in.

   "Hello class. You may recognize me as Professor Bustier. I greeted you before the sorting. Since this is your first class we will start out with the easiest of spells. The levitation charm. It's a very simple flick of the wrist. Like this." Professor Bustier explained. She demonstrated the whisk and flick. "Whisk and flick the wrist. Everyone partner up and practice." Marinette looked at Alya and smiled. When they started practicing the whisk and flick a shrill voice startled them.

   "Adrikins! Be my partner. Puh-lease!" Chloe yelled running to his table. Marinette forgot that Slytherins and Gryffindors have classes together.

   "Sorry Chloe. Nino is my partner." Adrien said turning away from her. She stomped away to another Slytherin's table.

   "Looks like she gives up with time." Alya said.

   "Nah. She's gonna get worse. She's just planning." Adrien groaned. Marinette rolled her eyes. They continued with the whisk and flick while talking.

   "Is she your cousin or something Adrien?" Nino asked. Marinette forgot he was a muggleborn therefore didn't know who she was.

   "Chloe is a severely spoiled brat and thinks she can get everything she wants because her father is the minister of magic." Alya said. "And what she wants is Adrien." Adrien shrugged.