Author's Note

Hi, hello! This is Ji.

I just wanted to say that Shroud of Misery has ended and thank you for all the endless support you have given. To be honest, SOM was supposed to be just on my mind. I was contemplating if I should write it or not, and yet I did. I know it's not the best story yet but I promise that I will learn and improve every day.

Regarding the story, I am planning to revise it since there are so many details that need to be explained. But, don't you worry! The plot will stay as it is. Just a few major revisions on the first chapters and then minor revisions on the last chapters.

I'll be writing it offline, tho! I will not unpublished the story so y'all can still read it.

As for my outro, we can never avoid our inner demons. They're always there lurking in the shadows of your soul. Instead of fighting with them, we can acknowledge and learn to live with them. Love yourself. It is never selfish to find yourself first.

Asking for help isn't hard yet it isn't easy either. But keep in mind that there are people who care about you and are willing to help you lift the burden off your shoulder.

Again, thank you for being with me while writing SOM. I love you all!

See you on the 2nd installment of Amour Series! 

🎉 Tapos mo nang basahin ang Shroud of Misery (Amour Series #1) - COMPLETED 🎉