Author's Note: Story Voting

Hello everyone!

As I said in the last chapter update, this story is slowly nearing an end. That means that I will have to replace it with another Ziam story!

I have done this before, but I want o hold another vote just to make sure everyone is still on the same page in what they want, since it has been a minute.

I have two stories that I will post summaries and sneak peeks for down below. They are both Ziam centric, so please vote beside the title of the one you find most interesting.

Option 1:

No Crying Over Crime

Summary: It was the eighth murder reported in the span of two months

Summary: It was the eighth murder reported in the span of two months. The wounds on the bodies were similar to one another. They were tortured before they were killed. It seemed as if each murder was fueled by personal affairs, but the victims had little else in common besides their infamous jobs.

It was anybody's guess who the serial killer was.

The people loved him. Supported his deeds. It framed the police as the bad guys for wishing to stop the good he was doing. But a murderer is a murderer, and he must be brought down. Even if different methods have to be explored to ensure his capture.

(Liam is a private detective hired by the police department to capture a tricky serial killer who has garnered public support. Zayn is a forensics investigator on the same team, frustrated by the lack of clues in the case.)

Sneak Peek:

"You're telling me, with all of these gruesome murders, there hasn't been a single speck of DNA evidence that could potentially link to a killer?"

"None," The brunette shook his head. "The killer's a mastermind, if I've ever heard of one. This is only the third scene I've worked in this case, and each kill seems to be meticulously planned. We're thinking that the killer knows his victims or stalks them for a while before making his move."

"His? You think the killer is a male?"

"Well, yeah. A lot of these men are very powerful in the world of crime. I think the women who work under them know not to mess with them. Besides, there's a clear difference in strength and height if they tried to."

"There are some notorious women who've killed men twice their size. I wouldn't say it's a feat unheard of. Never underestimate the cleverness of a woman."

"I-- I wasn't!" The officer quickly stated, a red blush forming at his cheeks before his whole face was turning red with embarrassment. "I didn't mean to say that a woman couldn't do this, I just-- I know that it's more likely to be a male given the circumstances. I-if it is a woman, I'm sure that she would also take the same amount of care. I just--"

"Horan, was it?" I interrupted with a small laugh, and he nodded rapidly.

"Niall."

"Niall," I greeted, "I understood what you meant. No sweat, yeah?"