4 | Money Makin' Mitch

6 Feet Apart

6 Feet Apart

TW⚠️⚠️ (underlined)
consists: Toxicity + possession + mentions of violence + assertive dominance + choking + hair pulling + overstimulation + creampie + hate fucking + manipulation + use of drugs + intoxicated sex + teasing + dirty talk + slight breeding kink

A marriage through convenience.

Thats what you liked to call whatever you and Mitch had going on. You guys were inmates at the same prison. The women and men were separated of course, but the groups would mingle briefly in the library and solitary confinement. Thats how the two of you came to become partners, you spent months planning your escape. Mitch and you communicated through books and an empty toilet attached by string and a can. It took a lot of work, but within seven months, the both of you had escaped.

To be entire honest, you and Mitch never trusted one another. You had a plan b, just in case you had to cut him loose to save your own ass. You were certain Mitch had the same idea. After your escape, the two of you drove into the dessert and stayed at a small off skirt motel. After that, a helicopter had came and taken the two of you to Morocco. You guys had been there ever since, living life.

However, you and Mitch found the perfect distance to keep from killing one another. 6 feet apart. Not too close, not too far. After touching down in Morocco, the two of you didn't part ways. Partly, because you didn't trust one another too. So you both stayed together to keep an eye on one another, all the while the two of you would occasionally pull of a heist. Like you had just did today. You guys had robbed an Auction house. You left with all types of jewels, diamonds and so on forth. However things didn't go as planned, and that only fueled your distrust for one another.

You wrapped the furry blanket around your body as you followed the smell of smoke to the open balcony. Mitch had his back turned to you, sitting on a lawn chair. The blunt say between his lips loosely as he changed the bandage under his rib. He had been grazed by a stray bullet. "I want out. Mitch." You suddenly exclaimed. You watched as he slowly turned around. "Well good morning." He sneered, then Mitch's smirk fell as he frowned slightly. "Stop fucking around. I'm serious I want a normal life man." You sighed, speaking honestly as you stepped out onto the balcony embracing the warmth from the sun. Mitch let out a mocking laugh. "Fuck. Normal? What about your life was ever normal? You were eating a 35 year bid, not to mention you had seven pending charges. Arson, robbery, kidnapping, assault and three counts of murder. C'mon!" He sneered, shaking his head.

"I'm serious. I'm done, with everything." You said much more sternly. Mitch stopped his laughing and paused to stare at you, giving you that look that always had you sleeping with one eye open. "Okay, one more heist. Then we're done." He said, putting his hand out. You smacked his hand, walking off and back inside. "No deal." You huffed.