16 | Nasir Jones

Drunk In Love

Drunk In Love

TW⚠️
consists: drunk sex + raw sex + creampie + overstimulation + dirty talk + fight for dominance + dirty talk

When Nasir had first met you, you were a shy aspiring model. You quickly blew up, walking all types of run ways such as New York fashion week, shows in Europe and France. In the beginning the two of you kept your relationship lowkey, the music industry and the modeling industry were two completely different worlds. He didn't want his fans or the media to overwhelm you. However you were far too beautiful for him to not claim you publicly, so he did.

Your relationship was perfect, he treated you like a queen, he never missed a single one of your events. He was always in the crowd, cheering on the side as if you were playing a game. You thought it was cute though. You were very shy with Nasir in the beginning, but once you seen how obsessed and inlove he was with you, you overcame that shyness and revealed the freak that he always knew you were.

Your schedules didn't really align, you spent a lot of time on jet's travelling from city to city. Sometimes you'd be lucky and have a show in a city Nasir was performing in. Other times Nasir would just fly out to you. The relationship could've been difficult, but the two of you really wanted it to work, so it did. Today was one of those rare days where you had a day off. No shows, no bookings, no shoots. Nothing, not even rehearsals. So when Nasir had invited you to a party as his plus one, you jumped at the opportunity. The two of you had been invited to Big L's album release party. You had gotten quite drunk and were beginning to forget that you two were in a club.

Nasir bit his lip as you slowly backed it up on him. His gaze fell to your backside as you danced on him, rolling your hips back and forth. But Nasir knew you could shake ass, this was just you being shy. He cuffed your waist, pulling you all the way back against him. "Throw that shit back Y/n." You giggled, feeling tipsy as you finally went all out. You hummed teasingly, bending over as you slowly grind down against his crotch. He groaned at the sight, taking a swig of his henny. He slapped your ass encouragingly, taking a quick look around the packed club.

"Just like that." He spoke over the music, hands falling to your hips as he helped you push up on him. You giggled naughty, standing up as you wrapped your arms around his neck. Nasir was always taken back by your beauty, but the way you stared at him with low eyes through your lashes, that slutty smile.

It made his heart skip a couple beats.

Nasir sat back on the vip couch, the liquor now bubbling in his system. You slowly crawled onto his lap, your hands gently massaging his shoulder. "Why you stop dancing?" He slurred, licking his lips as he looked up at you hazily. "Because I want more." You whispered into his ear over the music, Nasir chuckled but soon bit his lip, feeling you kiss down the side of his neck. His hands fell to your ass, pushing you up against his print before kissing you roughly.