28 | Tupac Shakur

Bully1/2

Bully
1/2

TW⚠️⚠️⚠️
consists: manipulation + praise + dirty talk + dominant Tupac + dirty talk + choking + overstimulation + various positions + publication + creampie + slight degradation + rough sex + humiliation + creampie

_____

He was an asshole.

Thats the only way you'd ever describe Tupac Amaru Shakur. You watched him across the campus as he was goofing off with his homies. He was one of the most popular guys at the HBCU, he got any girl he wanted, was invited to all types of parties. But he somehow always fitted bully you into his schedule. At first it started with small stares as he'd snicker amongst his friends, then it progressed to full blown harassment. He'd make teasing comments, or he'd hide your majorette shoes. Sometimes he'd trip you, accidentally knock a textbook out your hands.

You were timid, and hated confrontation. So you took his harassments without a word, however as embarrassing and pathetic as it was, part of you enjoyed it. You liked the attention he gave you even if it wasn't the most positive. The other, more self aware and smarter part of you knew it was wrong, you buried those feelings away, scribbling down your deepest desires and fantasies in your journal. It was the only way you knew how to deal with those emotions.

"Y/n, right?" You raised your head, a cute boy had sat down next to you on the bench. You gave him a shy smile, shutting your journal closed. "Yeah, uh hi." You muttered awkwardly.
He smiled fondly. "My names Leon." He offered his hand, you gradually took it, shaking hands. "It's nice to meet you, Leon." You chuckled, warming up to him gradually. Leon grinned. "I'm on the ball team. You cheering tonight?" He asked. "Majorette and cheerleading are two different things." You giggled. Leon scrunched his face up in embarrassment. "But yes, I'm the team." You exclaimed naturally glancing at the clock, you felt your eyes widened.

You were late for practice. Leon was confused as you suddenly jumped up, collecting your items in a hurry. "Sorry! I've got to go!" You exclaimed taking off down the hall. "I'll see you around?!" He called out. Leon chuckled, shaking his head as he continued down campus after giving you on last glance. However across the field, Cane stood underneath the bleachers having smoked a blunt the whole time, watching your interaction.

______

Tupac laughed with his roommates as he gradually lead the group to the gymnasium so he could keep an eye on you. He didn't know why you were so intriguing. He watched you bend over to stretch, you touched your toes. Tupac bit his lip lowly, you looked so good in your dance outfit. His eyes drew down your long smooth legs, his mind drifting elsewhere as he tilted his head to follow your movements.