5 | Method Man & Nas

Y'all the part one got deleted omgggg 😭😭😭

Our Girl
2/3

TW⚠️ (underlined) consists: threesome + overstimulation + creampie + head + slow seduction + various positions + pet names + praise + voyeurism + friends to lovers

TW⚠️ (underlined)
consists: threesome + overstimulation + creampie + head + slow seduction + various positions + pet names + praise + voyeurism + friends to lovers

_______

You were unable to get that night out of your head. Every time you closed your eyes, you'd relive that night. Mental pictures of your body sandwiched between the two beautiful men. It honestly scared you how quickly your feelings for both men developed and grew. You couldn't choose one over the other, and you knew they'd make you choose. So you thought remaining friends would be the best option, besides, sex among friends is overrated, right?

The two men on the other hand, agreed simply to make you comfortable. But they were beginning to regret their choices, especially Clifford.

"No Nas! Shes been acting like a fucking brat all week!" Clifford shouted, pinning you against the wall. His nostrils flared at you, heaving angrily from your argument. You've had an attitude going on a week now, ever since the night they rushed you. You don't even know why they irritated you, but everything they did seemed annoying. Nasir sighed with an eye roll, lighting his blunt that he just finished rolling.

"You didn't even ask to spark that!" You snarled, it was Nasir's turn to feel your wrath now. He cut his eyes at you, puffing out a ball of smoke. "You never had an issue with it before." He responded. "See?!" Clifford shouted, turning to look at an eerily calm Nas. "All she do is hoe us around we like some lovesick puppies! What the fuck is your problem?!" He shouted. Cliffords masked his hurt with anger, his words came out wrong, but they came from a place of love.

He was so into you, it made his heart ache. You treating them like dogs hurt even more, was that how lowly you thought of them? "Fuck out of my face Clifford." You spat, he seethed in a fit of rage, smacking the wall beside your head before pulling away from you. "Whatever yo. I'm out." Clifford grumbled, grabbing his coat as he headed for the door. Nasir stood up slowly, he followed Clifford to the door, but shut it roughly before he could open it all the way.