15 | Allen Iverson .2

Private Lessons 2

Private Lessons
2.5/2

TW⚠️(underlined)
consists: slow seduction + fingering + dirty talk + slight publication

_____

"God job AI!" Coach clapped as Allen had made a layup. The young star chuckled as he jogged back to the bench, drinking from his water bottle as the other guys took place in the lay up line. His attention was caught when he spotted you walking alongside the sidelines. "Hey Doc, how you doing?" He beamed, leaning back against the bench. You blushed under his gaze, tucking your hair behind your ear. "Doing good, you know, Doctor things." You joked, tossing the red folder onto his lap. "Your physio therapy results. Take it easy on the arm." You exclaimed, pointing at him sternly.

"No special results?" He teased, bitting his lip as he gave you a smug smile. You rolled your eyes, cheesing stupidly. "Like I said, meditation." You scoffed, turning away to head back to your office. Allen chewed the bottle nozzle impatiently as he watched you walk away. "If she looks back, she wants me..if she looks back, she wants me..if she looks back, she–" He chanted to himself quietly.

Allen leaned over the bench desperately hoping you'd spin around to give him a quick glance, but to his surprise you hadn't, he tossed his head back groaning in defeat as you turned the corner. "Doesn't want me." He finished, shaking his head, grinning slightly. What a challenge, he thought. Allen loved the game, he loved working hard so he knew winning you over wouldn't be so easy. "Al, you're up." Coach clapped as he dropped his bottle, eager to get in the scrimmage.

_______

You sighed, typing away in response emails to a couple of doctors. On a good day your job was fairly easy, you'd usually help bandage wrap a couple players foot or arm. You examined any players with past injuries or surgeries. But days like today consisted of nothing but paperwork and emails, you hated days like this. You'd spend hours hunched over at your desk filling papers, it was exhausting and painful. It didn't help that you were spending yet another late day in the office, it was currently 10:32pm, everyone had packed and went home for the night.

You sighed, sitting up from your desk to stretch your shoulders for the hundredth time today. "So meditation was a bust." You opened your eyes, seeing Allen leaned up against your doorway with that infamous smile. "Did you even actually give it a try?" You scoffed, rolling your eyes as he stepped into your office, shutting the door behind him, flicking the lock right after. "I mean for thirty minutes yeah, but I just got tired man. Made me wanna sleep." He answered, yawning at the fact. "What are you doing here so late?" You asked. "Grind don't' stop." He exclaimed with a shrug. "You had coffee today? Cause you a bit snappy." He muttered, sitting across from you. Allen leaned over, taking a look at the papers sprawled out on your desk. "Oh so that's what got you tripping." He said with a nod.