10 | Kobe Bryant

My Boss01/03

My Boss
01/03

TW⚠️⚠️(underlined)
consists: use of toys + overstimulation + BDSM + choking + orgasm denial + possession + manipulation + dirty talk

________

"She's an hour late."

Kobe grumbled as he checked his watch, glancing Mack to the door. You worked under Kobe Bryant as his maid, you cleaned up, cooked meal preps, watered his plants, collected the mail, did his laundry. Basically all the house work, you were still in college so Kobe was able to help build around your schedule. To your knowledge he wasn't married nor did he have an active dating life. He stayed in the gym or the house, accompanied by his fortunes. You were a stay in maid, you slept in the same house as him. You slept on the fourth floor, the entire floor was left to you.

You never thought you'd see the day you'd ever be taking care of a man the way you take care of Kobe, it didn't help how fine he was too. He paid you a lot, money you never thought you'd ever see. However, he could be a bit, crazy. "Where have you been?" He nearly shouted, throwing his arms up in the air. "I went to the shop, I had to get some more cleaning supplies. I should've called, I'm sorry." You answered, kicking your shoes off.

Kobe sighed at how apologetic you were being. He was late to his game and was taking it out on you. "No, it's fine. I'm sorry, just next time call. It's a crazy world. Anyways I gotta run, there isn't much to do but I should be getting a delivery I just need you to sign off." He quickly picked up his duffel bag and jogged up to the door, popping it open and slamming it shut behind him, leaving you alone in his huge mansion.

You spent the morning tidying up, though there wasn't much to clean. You vacuumed, washed the dishes and counted his meal preps so you could calculate when you'd have to make more. You were good for about a week. You sighed heavily as you tossed his freshly washed clothes into the dryer. You headed back up the stairs and onto the main floor to watch some tv while you waited for the clothes to dry. You plopped onto the couch with a heavy sigh, reaching for the remote to change the channel when you spotted the white shopping bag from earlier.

Truth be told you did go the the store to buy a couple more cleaning supplies, but you had stopped by a sex shop your friend Raven wouldn't stop talking about. It was recently opened and it was black owned so you decided to drop by and pick up a vibrator. You planned on using it that night, the fourth floor was completely yours and Kobe wouldn't be able to hear a thing. But the NBA star wasn't home at the moment and wouldn't be able to just walk in on you. He usually calls when he's on his way.

He had cameras displayed around the house but you'd just be sure to wipe this one clean. Without a sliver of hesitation you ripped the box open, getting comfortable on the couch. You parted your legs, adjusting your dress over your knees before pressing the vibrator down. You jolted at the vibration, moaning quietly as you cleared your mind. Though you just couldn't get into the mood. Something was off, the orgasm felt like you were about to sneeze.