14 | DeVante Swing

Friends With Benefits

TW⚠️
consists: raw sex + choking + jealousy + angry sex + dirty talk + pet names + overstimulation + begging + head + praise

_____

"You like it like that?"

You whined lowly as you nodded, holding Devante's head in attempts to push his face further into you. He grinned evilly, swaying his head side to side as he indulged on his meal. "Shitttt.." You moaned, Devante enjoyed the low music mixed in with your soft whimpers and moans. You relaxed into the pillows feeling his hands creep up your inner thighs, parting your legs further.

You were supposed to be studying, but this felt so much more better.

Devante took a quick peak at you, his dick growing harder at the sight. Your eyes were shut softly, your face twisted up in a sad like emotion. However you weren't being vocal enough for him. "Talk to me Y/n." He groaned, tossing your leg over his shoulder as he ate you slowly. "Devante.." You called to him softly. "How do you want it?" He asked, slurping your juices before softly spitting it over your clit and got back to eating. "More. Please.." You begged.

He hummed around you, easing his two middle fingers into you. Your mouth hung open as he began to pump in and out of you slowly. "Oh fuck.." You croaked, tossing your head back. Devante quickened his pace, pumping his fingers faster as he sucked on your clit roughly. You propped up on your elbows meeting his low and intimidating gaze. Devante rolled his tongue between your folds, maintaining eye contact to stir a reaction out of you.

You bit your lower lip, clawing at the sheets as you felt your orgasm rising. Devante noticed your breathing beginning to hitch. He placed his free hand over your chest, pushing you down into your bed before readjusting himself. He pulled you closer to his face, rolling his fingers in you all the while rubbing your clit with his thumb. "Shit! Oh shit! Yes!" You cried out, Devante bit his wet lip, watching you squirm under his touch.

"Almost there Y/n, you're doing so good."

You were melting from his words and his touch, it also didn't help that you developed feelings for your friend. "Shit, your pussy's so wet." He groaned at the sight. You arched you back off the bed, moaning as you squirted all over the blankets. Devante hummed as you came, pulling his fingers out of you and placing them on his tongue. He licked his fingers clean, rubbing your thighs to calm you down.

You laid slump on the bed, letting out lazy deep breaths. "My bad I bothered you." Devante said, laying next to you on the bed, cuffing your cheek softly. "I just missed you." He tilted your head back, catching your lips in a soft kiss. You moaned quietly as he pulled you close. "It's been so long, I  just wanted a taste." He exclaimed, his lips travelled down the side of your neck. You bit your lip, holding onto his shoulders as he rolled over top of you, lacing your legs around his torso.