20 | Stacey - The Wood .2

Wrong Side of Town2/3

Wrong Side of Town
2/3

TW ⚠️
consists: slow burn + head ( reader receiving ) + dirty talk + forbidden love + rivalry + overstimulation + voyeurism

Benny sucked in a deep breath, sighing quietly as he watched you sleep peacefully. It was currently four thirty-five at night, two nights since the encounter with Stacey. He was unable to sleep. Just the fact that Stacey knew where Butcher laid his head at night didn't sit well with him. He was an overly paranoid person but it was justifiable, besides, his paranoia has kept you safe so far. He didn't sleep the past two days, too busy stay up at night and keeping watch.

He would sit on the couch facing the door, pistol in his hand, ready for the day Stacey and his people barge in through his doors. But that day has yet to come. He shut your door softly, making sure not to wake you as he tipped tied down the hall towards the living room, taking place on the couch that grew to be his best friend.

_____

You skipped down the steps, pausing in the middle of the hall. Benny was sitting up straight on the couch, hands interlocked as he just stared at you. He looked so drained, you could tell he had something on his mind. "How'd you sleep?" Benny asked. You yawned, stepping into the kitchen. "Pretty good. Did you get any sleep?" You asked.

"Did you go anywhere last night?"

You shot your brother a look, but he didn't budge. "Just out with Mike and them." You answered. Benny hummed, nodding his head. "That black body suit you wore? For some reason I found it behind the couch." He said, pointing to the adjacent couch. You damn near fainted out of embarrassment. "Fucks that all about?" He grumbled warningly. "Mike and the guys came over last minute to do something for my birthday. When I came home, I was drunk and I just wanted to sleep. They weren't even here when I changed." You answered defensively

"So who was?" He hissed, your face fell when you realized Bennys reason for his interrogation. The events from last night flashed. "Alisha." You answered quickly. "She was the whole reason Mike even came over in the first place. She invited him out, they invited me. It was a group thing, we all drank and Alisha was pretty hit so I let her stay the night." You lied.

Benny furrowed his eyebrows at the mention of Alisha. "That girl is Stacey's sister. You know a Stacey?" He cocked his head. You knew Benny wasn't going to let up until he caught you in a lie, he was oddly good at getting people to slip up. "Her brother I think? He came to pick her up and take her home." You responded. Benny slowly stood up, never taking his eyes off you as he approached. You slowly lifted your head the closer he got to you, holding the eye contact no matter how intimidating he could get. "That's all?" He asked. You nodded quickly.

His entire demeanour dropped as he gave you a grin. "Okay. Pancakes or waffles for breakfast?" Benny asked, clapping his hands as he headed towards the kitchen. You let out the deep breath you were holding in. "Waffles." You answered to which he hummed in response.