24 | Marlon Wayans .2

we fucking Shawn next 🤭

Hard to Love
2/2

TW⚠️⚠️ (underlined)
consists: overstimulation + creampie + submissive Marlon + fight for dominance + various positions + head (Marlon receiving) + mentions of anger issues + teasing + praise + begging

_________

"Hey girl."

Marlon cheesed as he answered the door, you giggled, jumping into his open arms. Marlon wrapped his arms around your waist as you did his neck, swaying you side to side. "You smell good." He muttered in your ear. You smiled, pulling away from the hug. "Thank you." You chirped, stepping into his home. Marlon shut the door behind you, rubbing his hands as he followed after you.

"How's your morning going?"

You sighed, rubbing your face. "Terrible already. No coffee, barely slept, got no furniture yet." You rambled on. Marlon chuckled at your theatrics. "Well for staters you woke up, so I don't think it's that bad." He teased, following suit as you wandered into his living room. "We'll start off with that cup of coffee." He exclaimed as he made his way towards his kitchen. You and Marlon have been seeing each other for a little bit over two weeks now. Spending time during and after your anger management classes, but mostly fucking.

You hadn't put a label on anything, but Marlon felt different. "Cream?" He asked from the kitchen. "Yes please." You answered back, getting comfortable on the couch. Marlon returned to the living room, handing you a warm mug. You thanked him quietly, eager to take a sip. You slightly cringed at the bitter taste, giving him a shy glance. Marlon chuckled sheepishly at your reaction. "I ain't no barista so, be nice." He jeered. You giggled, placing the cup down onto the table gently.

"Any plans today?" You asked. Marlon let out a deep breath. "Well we do have a class today." He exclaimed, you groaned annoyingly at the mention. "Can't we just call it in? Y'know...stay here?" You taunted, standing up as you drifted towards him. He sighed playfully as you sat on his lap, his heart beat picking up pace as you held his chin. "No, we can't." He exclaimed with a pearly smile. You frowned playfully, your acrylic nails softly caressing his face. "Why not?" You asked, leaning in closer.

His breath slightly hitched having you so closely. "I'm making progress Y/n." He stated, his tone wavering as you drew in closer. "You don't need classes for that." You hummed, finally closing the gap as you kissed him lightly, just barely grazing his lips. He let out a jagged breath, leaning in for more. "So what do you recommend?" He asked lowly. You giggled, your lips trailing down his jaw. "Me." You responded. Marlon groaned lowly as you kissed down his neck, your mouth closing around the soft skin below his earlobe.

He held you closer into his lap, head tilting to the side to give you more access. "Take it out on me." You added lowly. Marlons eyes slowly opened, actually letting your words sink in. Was that all he was to you? A quick fix? Did you feel the same way he felt? Marlon slightly pulled away, pushing you back. You confusingly stood off of his lap, shooting him a puzzled look. "Are you okay?" You asked. Marlon sighed, nodding slowly. "Yeah, just tired." He exclaimed.