13 | 50 Cent

Daddy's Girl

Daddy's Girl

TW⚠️⚠️⚠️ (underlined)
consists: choking + overstimulation + hate fucking + Daddy kink + creampie + raw sex + dirty talk + voyeurism + orgasm denial

"I took the shot when I had it!"

Marcus exclaimed angrily. Majestic was seething in anger, how could he say something so stupid? "Can anyone, Anyone! Tell me where he fucked up?" He shouted, turning to the large group. Everyone was quiet, looking to each other for an answer. You raised your hand, and it was like the spotlight beamed on you. "Babygirl?" Majestic's tone changed as he looked to you proudly. "He missed." You answered, folding your hands underneath your chin obnoxiously.

Marcus slowly glared at you, as you smiled in response. "Atta girl!" He shouted proudly. He turned to face Marcus. "You fucking, missed." He reiterated for emphasis, poking him in the temple. Marcus gritted his teeth, eyes cold and angry as he glared up at the leader. You watched as he took the heat, rolling your eyes as you looked down at your outgrown nails. "Let Marcus be an example! Yeah?" Majestic announced, turning to face his group. "We don't take risk. We don't act if success isn't guaranteed. We have too much to lose." He turned to Marcus. "Remember that." The group didn't utter a word as Majestic went on with his lecture.

"Clear the room. Fuck out of my face." He ordered. You watched as they mindlessly obeyed, scurrying to leave through the door. You waited as they passed you one by one, not daring to even look at you. Marcus came to, you glanced at him briefly surprised to already see him glaring at you. The gleam in his eyes was enough to make you freeze up. His glare was so malicious. Completely empty, with nothing but rage and fury. He brushed past you without a word.

Majestic ran the greatest cartel in New York, the Big 5 where people he entrusted the five boroughs with. He created a steady flow of narcotics through the city, it was flawless. Nothing happened to without his knowledge. And you were his daughter. His precious little girl, even though you were grown, he still saw you as his princess. Growing up you were showered in gifts and praise, however he was absent for certain events. Such as ballet performances, a couple of birthdays.

But he was still your father.

"Daddy can I ask you for a favour?" You asked, he tilted his head, hunching over his office table. "I need to get my nails done again, I want those new Tommy Hilfiger jeans and some shoes. Can I get some money please?" He sighed, looking up at you. "The proper way to ask is could you give me some money." He responded. "Fine. Could you give me some money?" You asked, hand out. He nonetheless reached into his pocket, counting through a wad of cash before handing you the bands. "Of course baby." Majestic smiled, circling around the table as he approached. Cuffing your cheeks softly, he connected foreheads.