7 | Eazy E

This one has a lot of triggers so please please please don't read if it's going to make you uncomfortable ❤️ see you next chapter!
-papipowers

This one has a lot of triggers so please please please don't read if it's going to make you uncomfortable ❤️ see you next chapter! -papipowers

Twisted Love
1/2

TW⚠️⚠️⚠️
consists: toxic relationship + violence + mentions of cheating + insecure reader + attachment issues + crazy reader + possessiveness + angry sex + creampie + punishment + attitude adjustment + manipulation + choking + teasing + breeding + dirty talk

_______

"I'm sorry E!"

He sighed as you wrapped your arms around his torso, looking up at him with soft eyes. Eazy panted breathlessly as he took a look around the trashed house. You were doing laundry when you had caught a whiff of womens perfume. It belonged to his mother, but of course you didn't believe him. You picked a fight as soon as he got home, it took a lot of convincing and reassuring but you eventually came around.  "Naw you tripping baby, just give me some time bro I'm not tryna do this shit again." He muttered, slowly pushing you back.

You felt your heart almost shatter. "Please." You begged, hugging him tighter. Eazy licked his lips as your breast pressed up against his chest. "Don't be mad at me." You exclaimed, your hands slowly creeping up his shirt as you caressed his back. Eazy sighed as you kissed down his neck softly. "Baby.." He warned, but his voice came hoarse and raspy. You gently pushed him back on the couch, he plopped onto the cushions, hands dangling over the backrest. "I'm not mad at you." He spoke softly as you slowly crouched onto your knees, your hand trailing down his chest.

He watched both intrigued and nervous, he'd always get nervous under your touch. You looked up at him through your lashes as you undid his belt. He bit his bottom lip, removing his shades to get a better look at you. "So don't leave me." You said lewdly, helping him remove both his jeans and boxers. You smiled as his member sprang up, taking a firm hold at his base. No matter how hard he tried, Eazy couldn't stay mad at you. His body would always betray him in the end. Eazy let out a jagged breathe as you took him past your lips. "Damn.." He muttered gripping at the leather couch lightly. You moaned softly around him, leaving a thick layer of saliva all around his shaft.

You pulled your head up stopping at his tip, you swirled your tongue against his tip before bobbing your head around him again. "Fuckkkkk baby." He groaned, throwing his head back as his hands got tangled in your hair. You smiled confidently, kissing down the side of his dick, tracing his veins with your tongue. "Don't leave me E.." you repeated, taking him as far as your throat could allow. Eazy had grown completely limp, his body practically sinking into the couch. His head hung back, groaning and cursing under his breath as his nut was coming in.