17 | Stacey - The Wood

Wrong Side of Town1/3

Wrong Side of Town
1/3

TW⚠️(underlined)
consists: choking + drunk sex + various positions + overstimulation + forbidden lovers + dirty talk + praise

"Happy birthday Y/n."

You gasped in shock as your brother, Benny handed you a novel with a bow tie on top. "You've been talking about this book for weeks, so I got it for you." He said sheepishly, adjusting the blue bandana that clung around his neck loosely. "I love it! I'm gonna read this all night, thank you Benny!" You happily jumped into his arms as he hugged you back. "Alright, c'mon." He chuckled, breaking away from the hug.

"You have any plans tonight?"

You shook your head no, already skimming through the book eagerly. Benny chuckled fondly, still just as anti social. "I'll leave you some money, you can get whatever you want." He added, reaching into his pocket as he pulled out a wad of cash. Growing up Benny was the closest thing to a father figure to you. Your father was battling a drug addiction, your mother stuck around for a while but she had had you both young.

She felt like she hadn't loved her life yet, she didn't want to spend her years caring for three children you supposed. She walked out, leaving you two alone with pops. Your father would usually go missing for a day or two and then show up one day at 3am. Then one day. He didn't. Benny took care of you ever since.

He dropped out of school freshmen year, ran the corners and stacked his money. That was Benny for you, always taking on bigger roles. "Here." He said after counting throughly, handing you the cash. "Thanks Benny, for real." You smiled thankfully. He chuckled. "You don't gotta thank me for taking care of you. It's my job. Remember that for next time when you try bringing home another one of your bum lil niggas." He chuckled.

"Speaking of bum niggas, keep your lil nappy headed friends from out this house. Slim leave food wrappers everywhere, like he tryna give us roaches and ants or sum.." Your brother grumbled as he got ready to head out.

You scoffed, rolling your eyes as he continued to mutter lowly under his breath. He stood up from his crouched position, turning to watch you for a while in a moment of reminiscent. You were always the light, so warm. He always stayed by your side, the world outside was far too cold for him. He only wished he could stay by your side a bit longer. See Benny had this premonition that something was going to happen, it was gnawing feeling he's felt for two years now.

Like something dark was following behind him. Benny had a feeling he was going to meet death soon. "I got some things I gotta sort out. You alright to stay home alone for the day?" He asked, already slipping on his coat. "Yeah. It's nothing. What time are you going to be home?" You asked worryingly. He chuckled. "I'll try not to stay out too late. But sometimes shit happens, niggas fuck up, money runs dry. If I'm not home by eleven don't wait up on me. Lock the doors before you go to bed, I'll be here when you wake up." Benny took a couple strides towards you, mushing your face as you scoffed at him, shoving him away.