22 | Kobe Bryant .2

My Boss2/3

My Boss
2/3

TW⚠️⚠️(underlined)
consists: use of toys + overstimulation + BDSM + choking + orgasm denial + possession  + dirty talk + Various positions + slow burn + slight voyeurism

Kobe spun around in his office chair, staring at the newly purchased fluffy handcuffs that sat on his desk. He was deep in thought, how was he going to propose the idea to you? Not only that, did you even want to fuck again? Kobe jumped out of his skin when he heard a faint knock at his office door. He scattered to hide the cuffs, slipping them into one of his desk draws and shutting it with his foot. "You can come in, Y/n." He called.

You purses your lips, pushing the door open a bit to peak your head in. "Your coach is on the phone, said it was urgent." You announced as you sheepishly waltzed into his office. Kobe licked his lips as you approached him, handing him the landline phone. He took it. "Hello?" He answered.

"Kobe! How are you?"

"Good, Coach, I'm good. What is it? You wanted something?"

"That's good to hear, no I'm just calling to double check that you'll still be coming to tonight's charity event? Bringing that plus one?"

Kobe shut his eyes momentarily, mouthing the word fuck. You furrowed your eyebrows at his reaction. Kobe had completely forgotten his promise to coach a week ago. There was a charity ball going on, coach's wife was throwing it. The entire team were betting that Kobe wouldn't show up, let alone with a plus one. It wasn't a diss, it's just everyone knew Kobe's sole interest was basketball, he wouldn't waste his time on anything else.

"Yeah, yeah. Still coming, Coach."

"Alright! Good, I'll see you tonight then!" Coach cheered on the phone, hanging up shortly. Kobe sighed gruffly, leaning back in his chair as he rubbed his face in frustration. "Everything alright sir?" You asked, tilting your head. "Uh, yeah. Have you washed any of my suits recently?" He asked, peeking at you through his fingers. "Not lately, no. Did you need any of them?" You questioned innocently. Kobe nodded slowly.

"Which one?"

"Any, whatever looks nice."

You gave him a nod before taking off from his office. You rummaged through his closet, pushing all his clothes aside on the hangers. You paused, smiling at the dark burgundy suit. You hurried back to his office where he still sat waiting. "Burgundy?" He raised an eyebrow. "Yes! You wore this a while back for an award banquet and I thought it looked great on you." You smiled, waving the suit around a bit. Kobe sneered, standing up slowly. "You have any burgundy dresses?" He suddenly asked. You raised an eyebrow confusingly. "Somewhere, yeah." You responded.

"Good, I need a date for the night. You're coming with." He exclaimed without looking at you. "Oh no, no, sir I couldn't." You quickly shook your head, placing his suit ontop of his desk. Kobe gave you a confused look as you took a step back. "You have plans already?" He questioned. You shook your head no. "I don't think I'm the best pick for your date." You exclaimed nervously, fiddling with your fingers. "Why do you say that?" He asked.