26 | Method Man & Nas .3

Our Girl3/3

Our Girl
3/3

TW⚠️⚠️⚠️
consists: fighting + jealousy + threesome + overstimulation + various positions + dirty talk + rough sex + choking + praise + makeup sex + head + pet names

_____

"Noodles."

Nasir exclaimed, tossing the ramen packet across the kitchen. Clifford caught them effortlessly, loading them into the cabinet. They had spent the entire morning by your side though you ignored their presence, they were trying their best to get back into your good graces by helping you put away your groceries. "Think that's everything." Nasir exclaimed, Clifford sighed, stretching his back. "How long you think Y/n's gonna be mad at us for?" Nasir asked, wandering off into the living room. "Us nigga? You mean you?" Clifford cracked, laughing as he followed him. It's been a whole week since Nasir gave you that ultimatum. You made it clear as day since the beginning that you had no interest in picking between the two, you've ignored their presence since.

Though the two didn't give up easily. They still came by, bothering you, cleaning up, cooking, even grocery shopping. Anything to get them back in your good graces. "She not talking to you too so yeah nigga, us." Nasir scoffed. They heard the hot water turn off, and shortly after you appeared in the hall with a towel on. "Hey Y/n." Clifford greeted cautiously. "Y'all still here?" They were surprised to hear you say something. "Yeah, we just put away a couple groceries." Nasir chimed in hopefully. "Okay thanks but you guys can go home now. I was just planning on watching a movie or something so.." you waved your hands as you spoke.

Clifford practically had to bite his tongue to hold back from calling you out on your attitude, although it was well deserved. "We can do something else. We'll take you shopping." Nasir tried to bargain. "No." You spat, veering around and entering your bedroom to get dressed. Clifford and Nasir shared a face before sighing in defeat.