27 | Michael Jackson

Long over due requested chapter for my girl @AlexandriaFlowers9 🤧 y'all I been struggling with writers block so bare with me!

Without further ado, I hope you enjoy sis❤️
-papipowers

Without further ado, I hope you enjoy sis❤️-papipowers

Forever and always
1/2

TW⚠️⚠️⚠️
consists: choking + rough sex + make up sex + possessive Michael + breeding kink + dirty talk + praise + creampie + jealous sex + Love making + begging + angry sex + submissive reader +

_____

"I don't understand, you said you'd wait for me."

You sighed sadly, clearing your throat as you stared at Michael through the tiny glass. The bright orange jumpsuit brought out his caramel like complexion. "I did. I have. I've been waiting for you for five years Mike! Waiting for you to change, to do better. To see me, instead of this lifestyle that you think I want." You exclaimed, your voice wavering. He gave you a sad look, face falling. "What happened to your dreams Michael? You could've taken the world by storm." You asked, your vision growing teary.

Michaels heart ached as he watched you cry behind the screen. As a man, he couldn't comfort his woman because of his own actions, and that was worse than any prison sentence. "I wouldn't have made it Y/n." He exclaimed sadly. "You deserve the world and I'm willing to give that to you, by any means necessary." He added. You gritted your teeth angrily.

"You were my world Mike."

He paused, the realization having hit him like a truck. He fucked up everything, trying to gain everything. Why couldn't he have been grateful with what he had? Now he had to face you, and your last visitation. "One more chance Y/n. Please." He begged. The tears fell down your cheeks freely, you fought to wipe them off but they just continued to fall. "That's such a selfish thing to ask Michael." You choked out. "I'm done." You stammered out. Michael fell silent, his turn now to cry.

"Visits over." A guard exclaimed, barging in through the steel door behind you. "No! Wait!" He shouted as another guard entered on his side of the glass, trying to grab the phone from him. "I love you Michael." You stated sadly as you placed the phone down. "I'll wait for you Y/n!" He shouted, you sniffled, crying into your palm as the guard escorted you out, hands on your shoulders. Michael fought off his guard, still screaming out silently as they tried to restrain him.

"Are you alright?" The guard asked once you were outside the room. You nodded through your fits of tears, trying to contain yourself. He stared at you sympathetically, turning to face another guard through the cage giving him a small nod. "We'll give you a minute to gather yourself. Take your time." He exclaimed, releasing you slowly.