23 | Ginuwine

kinda rushed so be kind 😭

Stardom
1/2

TW⚠️(underlined)
consists: choking + creampie + sex tapes + dirty talk + praise + overstimulation + slow burn + pornography + pet names + orgasm denial

"Fuckkk! Daddy! Yes!"

You groaned, clutching the fluffy pillows against your ears to drown out the loud moans coming from Ginuwine's room. You've been roommates with Elgin for two years now, as of lately he's had a number of girls come in and out of his room, and it always ended the same way.

Fucking.

It was annoying, especially considering how he didn't care that it'd keep you up all night. You sighed, glancing at the clock. 10:31pm. You had work early in the morning tomorrow. The noises from Elgin's room died down, you then heard footsteps pass your door, the front door opening and closing. You shot up out of bed, swinging your bedroom door open just in time to catch Elgin who was on his way back to his room. "Oh shit, Y/n! You're still up?" He chuckled sheepishly. He stood there in only his boxers. You gave him a sarcastic chuckle. "New ground rules, no fucking if I'm here. It's disgustingly loud." You stated.

A slow grin etched across his face. "Okay. But you know I only f—" You slammed the door shut in his face, turning to crawl into your bed. Elgin chuckled from behind the door, rubbing his face as he playfully shook his head and continued onto his room. He jumped onto his bed, looking up at his ceiling. During his first year living with you, he developed a sort of crush on you. However he felt you hated him, no despised him. He didn't have a chance, so he never really acted upon those feelings.

Nothing ever worked.

_____

"Morning Y/n." He smiled cockily, taking a sip from his coffee mug. You shot him an annoyed look, grabbing an empty mug and placing it under the coffee machine. "How'd you sleep?" He asked. You kissed your teeth. "You know how I slept." You grumbled annoyingly. He chuckled, grabbing one of the plates from off the island top. "I'm sorry about last night." He exclaimed, offering a plate up to you. "Truce?" He asked hopefully. You glanced down at the plate. Turkey bacon, sunny side up eggs, French toast with syrup on it and a side of blueberries and strawberries. Your stomach practically growled. "You're lucky I'm hungry." You said, taking the plate from his hands.

Elgin chuckled lowly, taking another sip of his hot beverage. "What time do you have work?" He asked, you glanced at the clock, 7:36am. You sighed. "At nine. Why're you up so early?" You asked, raising an eyebrow as you bit into your toast. "I wanted to make you breakfast." He shrugged, clicking the button on the coffee maker as it poured the butter substance into your mug. Your face flushed but you still gave him a confused look. "We haven't set many rules or boundaries and I've taken advantage of that. I just wanted to properly apologize." He exclaimed, handing you your mug.