19 | 50 Cent .2

Daddy's Girl2/3

Daddy's Girl
2/3

TW ⚠️⚠️⚠️ (underlined)
consists: overstimulation + slow fucking + Daddy kink + raw sex + dirty talk + voyeurism + intoxicated sex

"I don't care if they hear you or not."

You  clutched your mouth to hold back your moans. Marcus groaned, burying his face further between your thighs. He had you sitting on his shoulders, holding you up against the wall with your pj shorts hanging loosely around your ankle. You were so high off the ground that the front door and hall was in your perfect eye-line. There were a couple people down there, sitting on the steps talking as they rolled a blunt.

The last few days with Marcus was torture. Sweet, good, amazing torture. He took out all his frustrations on you, whenever your father pissed him off he'd resort to you. He'd fuck you numb until you couldn't walk, and honestly, you loved it.

You were shaking above him, trying to keep your voice to a minimum. Marcus was moaning lowly, locking his arms around your thigh. "You taste good." His voice was muffled, but you still heard him. "Shitttt." You grumbled into your palm. Marcus groaned, parting your folds with his fingers as he rolled his tongue over your clit roughly. Your eyes fluttered back for a second but the  strong stench of weed burning brought you back to reality, you slowly opened your eyes watching as smoke wafted up the stairs.

"Fuck y'all doing?"

Your heart raced at the sound of your father, he was at the bottom of the steps, scolding the guys who were smoking. Marcus licked between your folds, latching his lips around your clit and sucking roughly. You choked on a moan, clamping your mouth tighter to hinder your voice. Marcus smirked, itching to get you to scream a bit louder.

"My bad boss, we just tho—"

"Thought what?" Your father bellowed as the boys sheepishly out their blunts out on the ashtray. "Take that shit outside." He ordered. You felt Marcus hand creep up your chest, grabbing at your wrist. You shook your head vigorously. "Y'all seen Y/n?" He suddenly asked. You felt Marcus smirked between your legs as he slowly tried to tug at your wrist in an attempt to hear you. He swirled his tongue, watching as your eyes rolled back and you rested your head back against the wall.

"Nah." They all shook their heads. Majestic huffed in annoyance, gesturing for the boys to go outside. Your chest heaved, Marcus just couldn't break the death grip your had against your mouth, so he gave up. He secured your legs again, focusing on you. He rolled the flat of his tongue against your clit, groaning slightly. You heard your fathers footsteps drift off down the hall just as you felt your orgasm peaking. You ripped your palm away from your mouth, letting out a loud sigh. "Shitttttt!" You moaned, holding his head to guide him closer.