drafttt 🫶🏾

I got a lil marathon planned for y'all 😭😭 I'm still also writing the other book so bear with me a little while it's almost ready!

With that said, I know you guys loved the O Sog series as did I 🥹, I usually have a bunch of unfinished draft and I found this one in my notes. So I thought why not? y'all enjoy❤️❤️❤️

_______

O Dog chuckled as he licked his finger clean of salt, watching you eat your burger. "You like the food?" He asked. You muttered in agreement, nodding your head as you covered your mouth. He leaned back against his chair, stretching out his arms before reaching for his drink. "Still can't believe you ain't eat nothing. How you forget to eat?" He laughed, taking a sip from his cup. You giggled, placing your burger back on your plate. "I'm a busy woman, O." He rolled his eyes, a playful grin on his face.

O Dog kept to his word and had picked you up from church after your youth services. He took you to some food spot he had been rambling on about. "Alright, so whats the deal?" You asked. He gave you a confused look, toying with the straw between his teeth. "What you mean by that?" He asked. You giggled and rolled your eyes, leaning over the table. "Is this a date?" You asked teasingly, O Dog blushed at your new found confidence. "A date? Don't you got a boyfriend?" He teased, leaning over the table to meet you halfway.

You rolled your eyes to fight off your growing smile, tossing a fry at him. "Thats not funny." You remarked, folding your arms. He chuckled in amusement, leaning backwards. "I thought it was pretty funny." He shrugged. You continued eating in a comfortable silence, though he was finished with his meal he still found comfort in watching you. "What?" You asked, blushing under his gaze. "Stop staring." You squirmed, looking back down at your plate. He chuckled, his attention suddenly diverted when he noticed two figures walking slowly past the shop windows.

He cut his eyes, placing his cup down slowly. The men were wearing all black, and he didn't like how they were moving. "You stay here, I'll be back." He said, standing up quickly without looking at you. Confused, you followed his gaze. "Where you going?" You asked concerningly. "Just, stay here." He said, his voice more demanding. Like he were giving you an order. You watched him march down the store, shoving the doors open.

"We got a problem?" Was the last thing you heard him say before the door swung shut. O Dog and the men exchanged a couple of words, you watched him throw his arms up dramatically before he picked up the hem of his shirt. The two men took a couple steps back, saying something to him before walking off. O Dog stood there for a moment, making sure that they were actually gone before coming back in the shop. "What happened?" You asked as he slid back in his share. "It wasn't nothing, don't worry about it." He shrugged, shaking it off with a willful smile. You quirked an eyebrow at him. "Alright." His smile dropped.

"They was just looking to buy some weed, thats all."

You scoffed, tossing your napkin onto your empty plate. "Why do you and Caine do that?" You grumbled to yourself, he gave you a confused look. "What do you mean?" He asked, but you continued to ignore him, crossing your arms over your chest. O Dog bent his head low enough to meet your gaze. "You mad at me?" He asked with a teasing smile. "Hm?" He hummed, his thumb under your chin. You shot him a cold glare to which he flinched at. "You guys keep treating me like a baby, like I'm so innocent and naive." You spat. He chuckled softly, leaning back into his chair.

"C'mon, I got something I wanna show you." He gestured with his head. He stood to his feet, offering his hand out for you. Hesitantly you took his hand, he smirked softly and lead you to the front door, giving the shop owner a nod of acknowledgement. As you exited the shop he looked both ways, his head constantly on swivel as he glanced around his surroundings. He ushered you to his car, helping buckle you onto the passenger seat. His arms wrapped around your waist, his biceps occasionally flexing, you felt butterflies bloom in your stomach. "Oh you freaky." He laughed.