Our Message to the World

Hope's POV
Collapsing to my knees I started sobbing for my parents until an explosion goes off heading straight for us. Alex gets hit with the power first where I closed my eyes not wanting to die this soon. Somehow I felt someone pick my body up. Opening my eyes I stared up at a boy with light grey hair and dark eyes. He's wearing goggles ontop of his head carrying me bridal style in his arms through the burning house. The guy manages to get everyone outside hovering above me just as the whole house explosions goes off. Gasping for air he gets off me where I shot up quickly getting to my feet seeing its all gone. Everything my parents worked for destroyed because of a God and my Uncle Erik. Clutching my hands into fists at my sides my eyes glowed golden where I needed to scream at how angry this makes me. "Hey, I was looking for the Professor. I was told he lives here." The boy spoke breaking me from my need to destroy a God. Turning on my heels I unclutched my hands with my eyes returning to normal. "Well my parents aren't here. This God ass guy took them. I have to get them back." The guy stared around suddenly introducing himself quickly. "I'm Peter by the way. Peter Maximoff." Shaking his hand I introduced myself seeing my aunt in her natural blue form. "Hope, Hope Xavier. I'm the Professor's daughter." All the younger students were in awe when she turned blonde again right before there eyes.

"Hey I think I knew your mother once. Blonde hair. Can conjure golden energy from her hands. That's pretty cool." Peter rubbed the back of his neck when I felt my cheeks turn red. I had to admit he was a lot cooler than Nik my first crush appeared to be the other day. Tucking hair behind my ear smiling back I responded with. "Oh yeah. Well I have both my parents powers combined. A hybrid you could say. I can read/control minds and have my mom's golden energy." Peter flipped his glasses down over his eyes flashing me a grin. "That's awesome." I grinned back at him until I could hear the humming of helicopters coming our direction. Meeting beside my aunt Peter followed when a helicopter landed on the front lawn. Aunt Raven glanced to me confusion written on her face. Before we had time to react the helicopters release a shock wave knocking us all to the ground. Blinking my eyes with my vision blurring Aunt Raven was in her blue form again. The head solider stopped pointing at me as I felt my eyes fall closed. "Definitely bring this one. She's Xavier and Deerfield's daughter."

Opening my eyes I lifted my head up seeing we're inside a cage with green walls. Getting to my feet Peter freaked out seeing Hank in his beast form right before I heard a guy come through the speakers. "A psychic event just destroyed every nuke from here to Moscow. That event emanated from exactly where we found you. At the home of the world's most powerful psychic and Electric source. So, you are going to tell me, where are Charles Xavier and Aurora Deerfield?" Stepping up I shouted throwing my hands up away from my sides. "What do you want with my parents!" The guy replied through the speaker before I could feel my parents prescences trying to move through my mind. "Don't worry Hope. You're parents won't be harmed. Just tell us where they are." My aunt Raven suddenly broke the silence staring at Peter confused when he admits. "Magneto, he's...he's my father." Looking down at my feet my heart drops knowing I can't date him now since we're related.

Aurora's POV
Shifting onto my side I finally woke up grabbing my head feeling like a rock is banging against it. Charles groans seeing the God I saw in my nightmares. Erik stood off to the side staring at us. "You're going to take part in all this killing and destruction?" He responded simply. "It's all I've ever known." Shaking my head no I sit beside my husband who leans against the rocks. "That's not true, E-" Erik cuts me off shaking his head bringing up Shaw. "No Aurora. Charles way doesn't work. Shaw would say it won't work out for Hope either." Pointing a finger to my brother type I glared into his eyes. "Don't bring Shaw into this or Hope. We were fine until you came into our house and blew it up. That's what he caused!" Moving my index finger towards the God man. "I have shown him a better way,-" Charles cut him off scoffing at his words. "You've just tapped into his rage and pain. That's all you've done.." Charles shifted so he could directly look at his friend. "I told you from the moment I met you, there is more to you, Erik. There is good...Aurora saw it inside herself and I know it's in you too." Reaching down I intertwined my hand in his left playing with his wedding band. "Whatever it is you think you saw in me, Charles...I buried it...with my family." Erik spoke his voice no longer breaking like it had earlier during our last conversation.

"Charles. Aurora, you will deliver my message to every living mind. You will tell them that the Earth will be laid waste. That it is I, En Sabah Nur, who will wreak this upon them." The God lowered himself right in our faces but my husband said no. "Even if I wanted to...I couldn't reach that many people. I don't have Cerebro." The God scoffed grabbing my hand making me wince sharply, pressing it to my husband's temple. Glancing over my shoulder the God rests his hand to my arm shoving his energy into my veins. "You're wife has the power to stretch your powers now. She has it through me. So deliver the message." I felt tears slip from my eyes at the amount of power he's pressing into my veins. "Hear me inhabitants of this world. This is s message. To every man, woman, and mutant in the world. You have lost your way. But I have returned. The day of reckoning is here. All your buildings...all of your towers and temples...will fall....This message is for one reason alone. To tell the strongest among you...those with the greatest power...protect those without!" Charles changed the message at end before the God clutched my head in his hands making me black out. Charles catches my body hearing my thoughts before I passed out. "He'll kill us to take our powers, Charles."

Comments really appreciated