Mystic Mayhem PART: 1

A/N: Dont judge harshly this is one of my first stories so it shall be cringe. ENJOY

Y/N POV ———+—-

It was night in the city of New York and me and my brothers are going on a mission. We watch from above of while a big chunky fat dude laughs at evilly at something he received in a suite case. Then we land very dramatically on the ledge below. Donnie garbs he very high tech Bo staff and launch's a grappling hook to the counstruction site on the other side.

"Yellow submarine are we clear? Raph said talking into the walk-taki

"Affirmative Red Rover" April spoke back.

"Copy" he cut off from the walki-taki. "Alright you guys. It's go time."

We each clip on our grappling hooks on the line then slide. The fat dude starts laugh sing evilly again. Raph lifts up his hand showing us when to let go. And we slid right past the party with the fat dude. What did you expect us to stop him? No way! Not unless their pizza involved!

We have sight on the swimming pool. This is going to be EPIC! Raph finally shows the signal to let go. And we each let go of our grappling hooks.

"Cow!"Leo shouts

"A!"Mikey does a flip.

"Bung" Donnie said sitting on air in a relaxing position.

"GA!" Raph shouts doing many flips.

"YAHOOOO" I screamed.

"CANON BALL!!!" We all shout before hitting the water.

It made such a big splash. I fact it wasn't even a splash at this point it was  small tsunami. And April recorded it all on her cat phone and is also completely wet. We somehow managed to splash the entire pull out. And we were whooping and dancing.

"You must be THIS rad to ride that ride!"Mikey said.

"Uh, based on our velocity and entry angle." Donnie said he was caluaating agai."I councur. we rad"

"You guys crushed it"April appeared. "Give me a high... er three!"

"Couldn't have done it with out you. Our girl with the plan."Raph said proudly with his arms crossing his chest. 

I cough in anyonce.

"I mean.." Raph said neverously.

"And the one with the keys to the roof" Leo dropped the keys and April grabbed it.

"Let's go bungee dunking on the hoops at rocker park" Mikey said.

"Oh yea! Time for me to prefect my prefect dunk!!!" I celebrated.

"Game on! Just one thing frist" April grabbed to signs. "Wet floor and dry pool" she put both of the signs up. Our work is doNe! Hey Donnie can I hitch a ride?" She asked "no porrbles" he responded. Just like that his wheel turned into a cool helicopter thingy. Then it started to fly. We jumped to the other building but then heard a loud crash.

"Hey! Hey guys hold. Poor thing look lost" he pointed to a weird looking cat with over sized fangs a blue stripes. We all jumped down to take a closer look. 

"Aww hey little guy" Raph said crouching down with the animal "what are you doing here"he said in a cutesy voice. Then he makes some weird kissing noises. "Come to big Raphie"

We all laugh

"What? Pets love me, all right ? I am at one with the animals." He said calmly the the weird cat thing scratched up his entire face. Then jumps to April licking her face. 

"Aww I didn't get this drench from the cannonball" she nuzzled with that cat this

"It looks so weird. What is it?" Mikey asked