Mind Meld

We all stood in our positions surrounding this school. Apparently the purple dragons. A Highschool tech group Donnie had encountered last time he went to April to her High School.

Apparently they were super evil geniuses and now they had something known as the Dragon's tooth and Donnie wanted it out of their hand for some reason.

Mikey who was pretending to be a School cleaner hops on down. I was near one of the apartments close to the school.

"This is Purple Knight, is everyone in position?" DOnnie ask over the phone

"Red king is set." Raph says.

"F/C Rook ready to slide!" I exclaim happily. We were so going to kick these highschoolers butts.

"Mikey is in position." Mikey says.

"Woahwoahwoah! Why does Mikey get to use his real name as his code name?!" Leo asks, outraged.

Donnie sighs annoyed. "He doesn't. Organe pond, please use your--"

"WHAT?!" Mikey shrieks. "Why am I a pond?!"

"I'm changing my code name too!" Leo sighs, waving his hand. "Uh..Blue-Bluey. No blue..uh.." Leo says struggling to find a code name for himself

"NONONONO!" Donnie yells into the phone. I had to pull it away from my ear. "No one is changing their code names! Please everybody just pay attention!" Donnie breathes in through his teeth. "We are dealing with the Purple Dragons, evil villainous hackers. Now they have the dragon's tooth."

"uh." Mikey interrupts. "Just double checking- it is a real dragon's tooth, right?"

"No!" Donnie blares. "No it is not! Because neither the dragon nor their teeth are real!"

"It would be cooler if it was a real dragon's tooth." I popped in.

"Quiet! What the dragon's tooth is a piece of technology that if it falls into their hands, we could be looking at something apocalyptic! That is why everybody needs to be ready. The purple dragons are serious--"

We hear Raph scream and a big thud.

"Red king report! I repeat, are you ok?!" Donnie says over the phone.

"Not really..." Raph whispers. Was he really hurt?! Are we gonna have to call off thai mission?! "There's a pigeon with pizza in its mouth. It's a Pizza Pigeon! I gotta get it for my social bro!"

"PIZZA PIGEON?!" Leo says and then laughs. "AWSOME!"

"We're gonna be internet famous!" Mikey squeals with joy. "GEt that picture Raph!"

"I'm trying..." Raph hisses.

"Guys?!" Donnie says trying to get everyone refocused.

"You're terrible at pictures. I'm coming over!" Leo announces.

"You get those pictures, for internet points!!!" I say happily. This will definitely boost up our rank in the internet world!

"And there it is...As usual we gotta take care of this ourselves." Donnie sighs annoyed at our antics. "Cyber Bishop, plan B."

"See that?' Leo says come back on. "That was a cool code name!"

"Let's do this bro!' Shelldon says in his normal surfer dude voice.

Donnie throws one of his inventions to the window which makes an entryway. He takes in Mikey and I follow behind the swing with my webs from my spider legs.

We all landed inside and it was all dark and spooky...

"Oh HEY! There it is!" Mikey yells. I looked over to see what he was yelling about, and there it is.... There looked to be a whole power source there for just one teeny tiny thing...