Evil League of Mutants

A/N: I love this song for no good reason. Also the entire eposide is stuffed into here. Sorry if it took slightly longer than normal chapters.

---------------------------------------------

We were in the bio dome getting our butts kicked!

I felt the punch of one the crab,then we were fighting, striking across my face and I fell into the grass.

"Ok!" Raph says, also beaten up. "That didn't go as planned.

"NO REALLY?!" I yell annoyed that we were getting beaten up by circus crab men

"Maybe not the result you wanted, but the result I expected. Ow" donnie says proudly while hypothesizing our very painful defeat.

"We are getting our butts kicked on every level!" Raph says grouping us up.

I unleash my spider legs. No more nice spider hybrids!

"We got to do something to help!'' Donnie adds on. "They are scaring everyone out of the bio-dom and you know I am a fan of experiential learning!"

"Come on Raph, think of something useful!" Raph says desperately.

"Did you really just say that out loud?" leo aks

"Do you smell that?" Mikey sniffs the air.

I take a deep breath and smell something fishy. Then we here rustling come from behind

run

"More like crab..." mikey plays around with a giant crab hand

"HOHOHOHO Step one of our plan" one of the crab men said. "Disrupt the school field trip!

"Step two!" the other one one from behind with black hair instead of the clownish pink on t

The then pose they were definitely from the circus they had those tight suits on with color coordinate teal and a pink fluff as shoulders pad

We all glare at them annoyed

"Hah! We are nailing this introduction"one of the crabs laugh

"Come here so I can pinch your little cheeks!"one of them yells, snapping his claw at Mikey.

"HOW DARE YOU TAKE SOMETHING AS SWEET AS CHEEK PINCHING AND MAKE IT MENACING!!!" Mikey yells clearly insulted.

"EAT CLAW!!!" One of them yelled and started firing their carb claws at us.

"PH YEA!!" Leo slashes his sword causing a portal to open taking in the claws and then it shuts down. I punch the air excited. They are so in for it now! Leo slashes it again and the portal opens but instead at firing at the Circus Clowns Leo gets attacked

"AHAHAHAHA" The crabs laugh at Leo twitches. He was all covered in bruises and the claws looked that bruised him pretty badly.

"LEO!!!" Raph yells.

I Try to help Leo by trying to take off he claws

Mikey launches himself into action throwing his weapon and it swings while the crab gracefully dodge it. Then when he pulls it the entire thing traps him instead and he's stuck and his weapon is one fire. Mikey's face was covered in bruises and some burned bits.

I quickly step on the weapon trying to put out the fire as it slowly dies down.

"MIKEY!!!" Raph yells and growls. He jumps up quickly and he smashes his twin tonfa and yells. "CRACKIN LIKE A BOSS!!!" He grows using his mystic powers.