AI Be Back

Dad was singing at the top of his lungs... In a good way! He used to be a singer and now was performing opera for us.

He wasn't half bad. But that wasn't the type of singer we needed for our band.

Dad finishes it off with a smashing finish. Lights were practically gleaming off his extravagant voice.

"No!" Raph says.

"Oh no!" Donnie rejects.

"That belongs in a sewer." Mikey states coldly.

"Good singing! Not the one we need" I add my arms crossed

Me and my brothers were going to start a band. But we had to look the part.

Raph is wearing a black wig and a red suit. He also was wearing a fake gold chain.

Mikey wore orange sunglasses and a hat along with an orange workout outfit.

Leo wore a yellow wig. And a blue suit along with a blue tie.

Donnie wore a cool helmet that covered his entire face and a purple jumpsuit.

While I wear rock and roll. All my hair was parted on one side. And I had put some face paint with f/c thunderbolt streaking across my face. Also a coa with some spikes on in. I was going to play the drums.

"Oh please my children!" Dad begs. "Let me be in your band!" Dad gets on his knees and pleads with us.

"No thanks," Raph said in a super suave voice. "We can't groove too...ugh this whole situation." Raph makes a little box with his fingers looking at dad.

"Ugh. You hit your head, why are you talking like that?" Dad asks twirling his fingers.

"If you wanna be soul." Raph then switches his voice to a suave voice. "You gotta live soul."

"But if we need an overbearing manager who robs blind." Leo says, shaking his hand. "We'll give you a call."

"Please!" Dad says once more and looks at me. "F/c you gotta convince them!"

"Sorry Dad, the council has made its decision and I can't change it!" I say plainly, shrugging.

"Ok....Fine! I'll just start another family and join their band!" Splinter then storms away

"Alright babies let's boogie down and the adoring public awaits" Raph said in a deep low voice. "Albertoland ain't gonna grand open itself."

"How did we get this sweet gig again?" Leo asks, holding his guitar on his shoulders.

"Well I may or may not have intercepted a little email addressed to a certain Justin B. At yeah comma that one dot com." Donnie says a little bit too proudly.

"Hey I don't want to get ahead of myself, but our music is so new it's like from outer space." Leo says .

"Yea, our electro/soul/ rap/ glam/ country is too good to quantify" Donnie poses.

"Once we leave this lair, our music is gonna change everything." Mikey stretches out his hands.

"We're gonna be stars!" I yell fist bumping the air.

"Let's harmonize for good luck!" Raph says.

"Yowhhhh~" Raph songs.

"Waoohhhhh~" Leo sings as well.

"Mmmm drop!" Mikey exclaims.

"YooOOOwahh~" I say smoothly.

While Donnie drops a beat.

"Nailed it!" We all speak at the same time.

"Albertoland!" Prepare to be blown away!" Raph says.

We went to Albertoland and everything the eye could see was plastered with Alberto's face. I wonder how much money went into this.