Headcanons: Bandana Colors

A/N: You know how the different colors have meaning. And each color represents the turtle. 

Will here you go! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

YELLOW

Yellow is the color of joy. This headband represents that you are happy ongoing person. This color also shows that you are creative, perceptive, and are naturally smart. Your weak points is that you might be a little bit of a coward, egotistic and deceptive.

GREEN

This headband shows that you have harmony within yourself. You are hopeful for the future. Generally a lucky person. Also a genouros person.  BUT you get jelly easily, judgmental and sometimes materlism.

TURQUISE 

This headband represents that you are compassionate. You can grow in hard situations. You hve empathy and are also peaceful. Downside is  you stress over little things, scertful, and sometimes boastful.

PINK

This bright color shows that you are a playful person.  This also shows you are loving person. Your are kind, warm, and romantic. Though you are also emotional, timid, immature, and non-confident. 

BROWN

This is the color that shows you are stable and reliable. It also shows honesty and comforting. This color means that you are supportive, wise and dependable of a person. Though sometime you can be boring, dull, timid and predictable.

BLACK

This color means you are a strong bold person. This color shows that  you are protective, powerful, elegant and sopeshticatied. It means your are a formal, strong, and authortive. But this is also the color of sadness, bleakness and dominance.

GRAY

The color shows that you are a calm and controlled person. This color means that you are reliable, mature, conserved and smart. Though you can sometimes be pessimistic, indecisive, and unemotional.

WHITE

The color of purity, innocence, and perfection. This color means that you are good, hopeful and open about you feelings.  Though sometimes you can be boring, cold,  and distant.

--------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I will try to update more 

SORRY!

Thank you for 1k