Minotaur Maze

Above the streets of New York we were taking out our Mystic Weapons out for a spin.

"Oh yea!" Mikey yells swinging his magic weapon and coming right at Raph who was in a  defensive position. 

Raph blocks Mikey attack and Mikey gets pushed back and flips.

"Check this out!" Mikey yells getting back on his feet. "POWER FUN JITSU!" He spins his weapon that makes a tornado of fire coming right at Raph.

Raph laughs it off. "Not bad not bad! But check out these puppies!" Raph yells smashing his twin  tonfa. "TONFA POWER JITSU!" The red magic come s around his fists making his fist triple the size. 

"Woah~" we all say in unison.

"MY TURN!" i yell swinging my hammer at Raph. " MEGASIZE JITSU!" i yell and my hammer has a magic f/c barrier around it making it twice as big. The collide making a flash of red and f/c and I I jump back making my hammer small again.

"If you guys wanna see some real skill, look right here!" Leo says pushing me aside and points to himself. "I'm going to make a portal to New Jersey!" 

He grabs his sword with both of his hands and he swings it around  showing it off but it on,y makes the outline of the blue portal and does nothing.

"Comeon, power-portal-jitsu!" Leo groans as he tries again. He swings it back and forth yelling as we stare. After a long sad while he finally did it. But it was only enough to put a teddy bear to New Jersey.

Raph laughs as I snicker. 

""That's not going to get you across the street! Let alone to Jersey!" Raph says wiping a tear. 

"Ok!" Leo agrees as he sticks his hand inside of it appearing behind him. "But... see it's practical which makes it better!" He says as he starts to scratch the back of his shell.

"Ya Donnie!"  Mikey yells. "What are you doing ,bud?" He asks.

 We all look at him to see him holding a shiny rock and his headset.

"We'll while you guys took flashier items from Baron Draxum, I, on brand took  a cereal one!" He shows us a crystal that was purple. "See this crystal combined with the elements-"

"Get to the point!" Leo sighs.

"Now I can see all the mystic places hidden in New York, your welcome and thank you!" He says putting his glasses on.

"Neato!" I gasp.

"Woahs that awesome!" Raph says then notices a store. "What about the laundromat?" He points at it. 

Donnie peers down and says: "it's looks like a laundromat!" But then I see an old lady come walking by. She wa slushing a shopping cart

 "But~ what do we have here?" He says with a weird accent.  "Woah underneath that old lady's skin is some some sort of fire mutant thing!"

She then turns th corner and does wave sher hand and a portal opens.

I internally gasp as she walks inside the portal leaving her shopping cart behind

"Woah!"

"She just disappeared into that wall!" Mikey yells.

"I believe that she went into some sort of mystic pizza place!" Donnie says smacking Leo's hand away that was trying to get his glasses.

"Pizza!" Me and Mikey say.

"Guys my blood suggies are getting real low. I need to eat, bad!" Mikey says rubbing his stomach.

"I second Mikeys motion!" I raise my hand.

We hop on down to where we saw the old lady enter. It had NYC graftti on it and had some skulls as well. We look around the place