Origami Tsunami

A/N:ENJOY! Plz follow!

It was a normal day in Lair. 

Dad was watching Lou Justu.Raph was cosplaying as Lou Justu and just threw Mikey and Donnie into soup. And I was reading my manga.

"And teriyaki shakedown always get me jazzed." Donnie said with a face all wet from soup.

"Yea Lou Justu the business!" Raph said.

Then dad threw the controller right in Raph face.

"Then why do you insult the master with your poor technique?!" Dad yelled at them as they do completely destroyed the boys. "Do not worry some you will be great Ningas with a little practice. Is something I would say if I were a liar!" 

Wow I love his support.

"That's nice of you to say pop. But am tired of practicing" Mikey said getting up.

"Yea! We can be hero's! Like Lou Justu" Raph said.

"Hahaha nice try." Dad walks away from completely destroying us.

"We got the skills, we got the tight color coordinated team look." Mikey said.

"Not to mention the fan girls." I say turning a page.

Raph and Mikey looked at me confused

"Let do it! Let's go out and bust some bad guys!" Raph said.

"Yea I just feel need a case juices flowing a little bit. You know let's see what the internet has to say shall we?" Donnie started looking on his tablet. 

The Leo came sliding on the sofa.

"Yo Leo we're going to be hero's!" Mikey pumped his fists in the air

"So what the plan. Solve the city's rat problem?" Leo asked.

"Hey now!" Splinter whipped his tail into Leo's face. "I am standing right here." He said annoyed.

"Pht no way. We're crime fighters ." Raph said to Leo.

"Ok check this out: the spine breaking bandit" Donnie said.

"Hehehe yea go big or go home" Raph laughed 

"Yea go home on a stretcher" Leo pushed Mikey to the side.

"Not to mention the price of sending one of you guys to the ER." I added

"Ok turn what else you got?" Leo asked as Donnie swiped.

"Ok here something the Long Island mangler" Donnie said. I saw the man in the picture he looked like he was in pain. Phisycally and mentally.

"Ok Donnie I appreciate giving it your best effort but maybe we should mangling and spine breaking for I don't our second mission day?" Leo asked. 

"Ok uh this one kinda lame  someone stole paper from a delivery truck."  That was kinda lame

"NOT ON MY WATCH!" Leo shouted. "That the exactly the kinda  jr. level mishevous we can put an end to." Leo said walking away throwing the tablet.

"That make us hero's" Raph asked counfused. "It only paper?"

Leo laughed. "It's only paper Donnie what did he say it only paper?"

"Yup" 

"Did he say it only paper Y/N?" He ask me

"Yes yes he did" I responded.

"Ohkay! That what they all say" oh no he going to making a  speech." You think the road to hero town paved with real crime?" NO! It paved with tears of the poor paper man. I'll tell you who. We are that who"