Battle Nexus Showdown: Big Mama v.s Y/N

-------------------------------

I sneaked out of the lair during the day. The sleep schedule of me and my brothers were quite erratic with all our, 'Butt kicking to save the world from Baron Draxum' So we basically slept whenever we could

Though I had to sneak out. I wanted to make sure to meet my friend from the Hidden City. Leatherhead the Alligator. Was all right.

Last time me and I had met he tried to lure in a bunch of guys that worked for Mother. Luckily I got away but he ended up saving his life for mine. I hoped he would get away, but am not sure. That's why I'm going down to find him.

I put on the same disguise as last time. Just covering my face and releasing my super legs for every yokai in the city to see. Hopefully that would fool them like it did last time.

I walk down into the Hidden city and start to look around.

Timeskip

Nothing. All I could find was nothing. Then again I didn't know where he lived. I didn't even like his favorite spots. I groan in frustration pulling my hair.

I look for a place to rest. I found a restaurant that seemed like a mixture of a bar and grill. I Sneaked in hoping no one would notice me. I pull out my phone. I had around 6 more hours to get home until the rest of the family woke up.

I looked around at the dark wooden colors. The different yokai's in the world. From bugs to reptiles. Then I hear yelling and booing and cheering. It seemed like they were gathering around a Television set. I quickly rushed over to see what the bustle was about.

It looked like they were in the Battle Nexus arena. I cringe. Mother ran the entire scheme of the Battle Nexus. She was apparently a big crime boss in the Yokai world. She made other yokai's fight each other.

It seemed like there was an alligator... Wait...That looked like...LEATHERHEAD?! How'd he get in the Battle Nexus ArenaIt looked like he was fighting some other yokai...A tiger...Leatherhead looked like he was about to be defeated, the tiger was about to slam down his fists. THen Leatherhead had a spike of energy cuz he tackled him down and beaten him to a bloody pulp.

I gasp and close my eyes. Leatherhead...Killed someone? It was Mother's fault! She must've catched him and betrayed her, so he was put in the Battle Nexus.

Now I at least had an idea of where he was. Now I could go save him. I was about to run out, but then I realized. The only battle for Nexus Gateway I knew of was in Mother's hotel.

If I just go in there. It's basically running into the lion's den! But Leatherheead was being forced to fight monsters ten times his size. I sigh. Leatherhead would do the same thing if I was in his position.

I was going to save my friend even if I get hurt or worse...be stuck with Mother

TIMESKIP!

I have managed to enter the gigantic hotel without anyone seeing/ noticing me. I Got myself a new disguise since Mother would immediately know if I came in with spider legs. So instead I wore a lizard mask and colored some of my skin tone green.

I hope that I can pull this off, for Leatherhead and my sake. Each step I take a little more dread enters my stomach. 'What if Leatherheads already gone?' 'What if I get caught?' By the time I get to the elevator I feel sick and dizzy. I manage to press the button and start to head on down

The elevator goes down and the elevator song sings as my stomach churns with nervousness. I try to hum to get my mind off it as the elevator slowly lowers itself. The elevator dings once more and the doors slowly open.