Shadow of Evil

We sneak into the Zoo.

We can see very familiar purple vines grabbing the animals and the humans. Baron draxum is up to his antics again!

"WHAT?!" Mikey yells then gets pulled back by Raph

"Not good... Draxum's back to kidnapping humans and animals!"

Donnie puts on his goggles

"OOZSQUITOS!" MIkey yells in shock. "If Draxum uses his to mutate the rhino and warthog we'll be out matched!"

"NO!" We gasp.

"Mystic Metal?" Donnie asks, surprised. "That is a first.."

An ooze quito gets close to him a nd then he sweets it away.

"NO WAY!?" We all yell.

" Let me distract him with my multidimensional reflective orb neutralizer!" Donnie yells excitedly. Then the tip of his bo staff transforms into a...disco ball.

"Brother, that's a disco ball." I say dumbfounded.

"He's just trying to throw us off!" Raph says, stepping forward. "But we ain't getting thrown!"

We all jump down to the ground to fight.

"Stop right there sheep creep!" Raph says with confidence.

"Well if it isn't my loser creations!" Draxum says, full of spite.

"HEY MY BROTHERS ARE NOT LOSERs!" I retort angrily. I was ready to fight this sheep with my bare fists if I had too. No one insults my brothers!

"WE ARE SICK OF YOUR WHOLE MUTATING HUMANS DEALIO!" Leo yell s

The little gargoyle sidekick finally was able to pull out the mystic metal. Baron Draxum grabbed it then just walked out

"Newyork.." Leo finishes. "We did it.."

"He just walked off!" I shout looking suspiciously at where he left.

"Oh well, clearly the sight of my disco ball scared him off." Donnie says looking at the disco ball that was still flashing colors. "You welcome and you are welcome, you too you're also welcome, and you are also welcome!" Donnie points at each one of us.

"What is that psycho up to..." Mikey says scratching his chin.

"Well the metal he grabbed was mystic , so maybe-" Donnie theorizes then Raph interrupts.

"If we find more glowy metal, that's where we'll find Draxum!" Raph says enthusiastically.

"YES!" we all cheer.

"Assuming he doesn't scurry off again when he sees my terrifying discotheque" Donnie says proudly.

"Yes it's enough to give him nightmares" I sarcastically said.

We made it to the sewer. We decided that if we travel my Turtle Tank it'll go way faster than on foot.

"If we find more glowy metal we can use it to trap Draxum!" Raph says opening the lid to the lair.

"I might be able to make us all goggles, if i can divide the Hidden City mystic crystal in my lab!" Donnie

I could ask my mother if she knew of any mystic metal. When I meet her saturday...still loathing the day I have to go see her. But she might be of use

We start to climb down into the sewers.

"If not, I've got a sciencey idea of my own!" Raph exclaims. DOnnie looks annoyed that he didnt use the word science right