The Longest Fight

Today was one of the most executing days.

Leo was on the ramp riding his skateboard.

Raph was pulling up weights, Donnie was on his tablet and I was bringing out more pizza with all my newly found spider legs.

"More pizza chef Mikey!" I exclaim putting it on the table.

"PERFECT! We have pizza balls and pizza tots!" Mikey lists all the pizza. "AND duck al' organe pizza!" Mikey takes the top of the dining pizza plate.

"As if today could be any more perfect!" DOnnie says happily.

"LIVE FROM TOKYO!" His screen turns on finally don with loading

"The Extreme Skateboard FInalS!" The announcer yells/

I come on over to see.

"Hey, it's starting, guys!" Raph says

"WOOHOO!" Mikey woots.

"AWSOME!" I fist pump the air.

We see the man talking. He had blond hair, a purple shirt and was holding the mike. "Three hours of incase tricks!? And the rumors are true!"

I gasp.

"Sydeny Allen will attempt the 14-40 on the mega ramp!"

We see a woman with dashing red and her hair flowing in the wind as she stands on the edge of the ramp with her skateboard and her helmet.

"IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?!" DOnnie asks.

"NO WAY!" Mikey woos

"She's gotta be a mutant!" Rap is impressive.

"HOLY MOLY!" I gasp.

"Hey!" Leo calls. We all look up to see Leo on his hands on the edge of the ramp on hsi skateboard. "I bet i could do a 14-40"

Donnie sighs. " I will forgo my usual 'no, don't thats four rotations. Thats crazy talk! Leo' and skip right ahead to cover the food!"

Raph and Mikey clover the food. I retract my legs back into my back. I i shiver sine it's still a weird feeling

"FOR SYDNEY!" He yells and skates down the ramp. He goes on the other side and comes back down, almost losing his balance but he ragains it"OH YEA!" He woos.

He then starts to spin. "COWABUNGA!!!!" But he loses control of his skateboard and he spins out of control.

He falls back down to the floor but the skateboard flings all over the room like a pinball machine then it finally lands in the WI-FI router.

The machine lets out a sputter then it shuts down.

I Gasp loudly

"THE WIFI!" Raph yells. "WIFI, SKATING!, RAPH WATCH, DONNIE FIX!, RAPH HAPPY!"

"I need Pre-game!" DOnnie pushes Raph away."Stats highlights of past stats, projection of future stats. WERE MISSING THE STATS PEOPLE!" DOnnie yell

"GETTING YOUR STATS!" I yell at the copying machine printing out stats.

"AGH WERE GONNA MISS SYDNEY!" Miket yells. "AND THE 14-40!!!

We all start panicking in a frenzy.

"Let's all calm down!" Raph says finally stopping all of us. "There are worse things in the world- oh who am I kidding!" Rapg groans. "Our lives are ruined!" he burys he face in his hands.

And we all bow our heads down accepting our fate.

"No! I got a fix!" Raph says "But it ain't gonna be pretty..." he says that part rather grimly.