Gator Trouble 5K Special

A/N: THANK YALL SO MUCH FOR 5K!!!!!

—————————————————

I grab my f/c jacket and I quickly escape.

I wanted to go to the mystic city myself.

I'll be gone for a couple of hours but come back home real quick! No one will even notice i'm gone!

Am planning to be in my spider yokai form with my legs hanging out but I'll hide the rest of myself for no Yokai to see me and they kick me out. Or even worse take me to Mother.

I wanted to see the Mystic City by myself not wanting to drag my brothers along.

I quickly sneak towards Senor Huesos Pizza place. That was the only way I knew how to get inside the Mystic City.

I reach the familiar alley way and I do the sign and the portal warps open.

I chuckle happily and I jump inside the delousily smelling place.

I quickly find the door outside and I gasp as I look at the Mystic City.

I had seen it once before but it still managed to take my breath away.

Yokai who have wings flying without worry. Yokai who walk and shop like normal people would do.

It made me happy that the Yokai had found somewhere safe to reside while the humans dwelled above.

I walked around to see what kind of things they selled and I made sure I kept my face hidden so they wouldn't see my face.

This is how my brothers felt when going up to the surface. Hiding from the humans having no idea what their reaction would be. But the tables were turned. Instead of me having to not worry I was now hiding from the yokai.

I accidentally bumped into someone that was taller than me.

"W-whoops!" I squeak out looking up at them. They were a giant alligator that had very...very sharp teeth. "SORRY!!!" I quickly apogize not wanting to anger them.

"It's ok...'He grunts, he had a very low voice.

I examine him more thoroughly and I see that he has some pants and though boots. He also has gloves on his claws? Hands?

But I didn't want to stick any longer than I have too and I quickly walk past him not wanting to be seen as a human.

I start to wonder how my life would be if I had stayed with Mother. Who knows how I would turn out? And a life without my brothers?! That was impossible to imagine...

I walk into an alleyway and I grab the bag I packed along with me and I take some food from it. No one was here so I ate the sandwich I had made for myself.

Then shadows jump from above.

I flinch out of shock and I look up to see a group cat yokai.

"H-hi!" I managed to regain my calm and I quickly tried to cover my face again.

"Hello~'' One of them said she was a ginger and walked towards me. I see that their claws are out. This wasn't gonna be a friendly gathering was it...

"I mean no trouble..."I say, hiding my bag from them. But it was too long and the ginger eyes it.

"What's in the bag?' She asks snatching the bag quickly tossing it up and down.

"My food!" I yell starting to get angry but I force myself to swallow my anger.

"Well then...it's ours now..."The ginger cat snickers and opens it, getting the snacks I had packed.

I growl and I try to reach for it but she pulls it away from my reach.