Shell in a cell

The bell goes off and the crowd goes wild.

Me and my brothers got the best seats in the whole stadium! Above the actual fight. It was one of the most happiest days of my life.

Three wrestlers were in the ring one was in a pink jump suit with blond hair. 

Anthoer worry blue shoulder plates and also had yellow hair

.And my hero Ghost Bear! He wore a white mask while wearing an orange suit. He was the most amazing wrestler in the world!

They both quickly knock out love heart guy. He fell on the lady who was in charge of the tornement. She wore a black shirt but had a red jacket. She always had her eyes closed for some reason

Now it was Ghost bear vs the other one...

"Oooh!" She yells. "A nasty team up, but last one in the ring wins the championship!" She point at the fans. "Who will it be fans!? The undeafeted GhostBear?!  Or the invincible Anilation?!" 

The two butt heads together growling at each other then they grab each other's hands and start to push there fists.

I start to eta my popcorn faster as Raph and Leo wrestle each other. 

"GO GHOSTBEAR!" Raph yells as he knocks Leo down and wraps off his shirt real long GhostBear total wins! 

200 to nothing.

"He's the greatest ever! He gonna win number 200 tonight!"

I nod my head fresiously agreeing with him.the Leo jumps on Raph's shoulders.

"Buddy come on you know wrestling is bogus!" Leo mocks the fast caring sport of wrestling! "They always pull there punches. Even I could beat GhostBear!" 

"Could not!" I yell accusingly.

"Could too!" He then spits on his hand and then rubs them together. "I call this the three star hurricane!"he then starts to hit Raph on the head. "You think GhostBear can match these moves?!

"Here we go..." Donnie says annoyed.

"Every time...."Mikey adds

I gasp dramatics. "Don't you'd are say something like that about GhostBear!" I yell as Raph tries to take Leo off of him.

"Y/n is right take that back!" Raph yells as he try and help him get Leo off of him. 

"No one beats GhostBear!" Me and Taph both says as we fall to the ground wrestling with Leo to get him off of Raph.

The bell, rings and I turn my attention back to the game. The woman stands under the ligths as she Ghsotbear is the only one that remains. 

"GhostBear is the last one in the ring. And when I raise his hand it is officially be 200-0!" She slowlsly starts to raise his hand.

"Raph hurry!" I urge him to come and watch the championship of GhostBear. "There about to make his 200 win!" I turn back to see Raph and Leo

"Ha told you Leo!"  Raph's Amy's finally getting Leo off of his shoulders. He is now holding Leo above his head.

"Whatever...GhostBear is just a hump ina costume!" Raph throws Leo. "I could beat him. I could beat any of them!" He then flips right off the score board and down into the the game.

"He's gone loco!" I yell as I watch him fall.

"LEO!" a Raph yells as he pushes Mikey and Donnie out of the way.

"AVENGE ME!" a Leo yells as he fall right into GhostBear. I gasp the fall had made Leo and GhostBear fall right through the floor boards.

The woman then pulls Leo out of the wreakcge looking very confused at him. The whole crowd gasps not knowing who this new turtle was.