Smart Lair

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" DOnnie lets out a horrifying shriek.

"We are mummies, give us your souls..." Me Leo and Mikey creep closer to Donnie, our hands extended for us to rip the soul out of Donnie.

"Help me Lou Jitsu." Dnnie yells with his face on his forehead trying to appear like a damsel in distress.

"OH YEA!!!" Raph says running straight forward. "Who's your daddy, mummies?!"

"Oh no" I squeak out before Raph tackles us all in one fell swoop

"Man I never get to be the mummy..."Donnie complains.

"Fine, be a mummy..." Mikey says try to comfort him. " IF YOU CAN BEAT TARZAN THE MUMMY KING!!!!" Mikeky yells giving Donnie a noogie.

I smile at the sight and start to stretch my legs.

"Where do you think you four are going?" Dad asks crossing his arms in his chair/

"A rare rooftop showing of "Lou Jistu and the Mummy Ninjas!!!!" MIkey yells posing as lou Jistu.

"RAWR" I yelled trying my best to look like a mummy with the others.

"Well let me know how it is..." Dad says. "AFTER you see it another time!!! BECAUSE TONIGHT YOU ALL STAY AND CLEAN!!!" Dad yells and points his finger down showing that we weren't going anywhere tonight!!!

"NO!!!" Donnie shouts. "Not the classic pause followed by a rug pull of our plans!!!"

"Oh come on dad!!!" I groan, lowering my arms down.

"Comeon pops we cleaned last year!" Leo says in a laid back position.

"Yea!" Raph pipes in. "It ain't even that dirty."

I look towards the dining area to see green mold growing. Also flies were storming the place. Not to mention the smell was getting harder to ignore

"Uh we should find the turtles who did that! And get them, to clean it up" Leo smirks

"NOW WE'RE GONNA MISS THE MOVIE!!!" Mikey was on the verge of tears

"Come on Dad! We can clean it tomorrow!!!" I shake my hands up and down

"Not necessarily!!!" Donnie interrupts. "I may have a..."

"Please don't say 'fix' bro!" Leo says, hoping to stop it.

"A fix bro." Donnie says right to Leo's face.

"Ughhhh! We'll be here all night fixing your fix!" Leo groans annoyed.

Donnie makes great inventions! He really does! But sometimes those inventions get out of hand...and TRY TO KILL US!!! Like the flying microwave that tried to microwave us.

At this point we should go ahead and try! I am not missing out on this Lou Jitsu movie!

"SCOFF!" Donnie says loudly. "Pereare to-"

"Uh-nuh-nuh-nuh! And don't say 'eateth thy words'" Raph adds.

"EATETH THY WORDS!!!" Donnie smirks happily.

"You always say that! But we never do!" Raph says

Leo quickly snacthed the computer out of Donnie's wrist and keeps out of his reach.

"Not amusing Leo!" Donnie says annoyed trying to reach for his device.

"Relax, bud am just saving you from another epic fail! It's all good!" Leo says but then Donnie snatches it away.

"Despite your Juvenile antics and complete lack of faith," Donnie taps his computer wrist. "I give you all...Shelldon!"

A little robot comes out. He has red eyes and a very funky smile. He was all gray but he gave me the idea of a tiny turtle head. He honestly seemed kinda adorable? I guess?