Operation Normal!

Me, Leo, Donnie and April were at the Run of the Mill Pizza!

There was a new kind which is new kind of pizza that we were going to try!

It blacked at us then it start to move and groans out out "nomnomnomonm" "Is that Pizza staring at me...?" April asks, looking a bit grossed out.

"EAT US!" They yell out. "We are delicious!"

"uh Guys..." April asks. "Could we maybe just order CHeese?"

"WHAT?!" Donnie asks. "And not get the super creepy supreme?!"

"I wish just once we could go to a normal pizza spot." April sighs lying on her hand.

"But you know we can't go into human places with, uh, this whole situation" He says showing himself.

"People would scream and go 'AHHHH MONSTER!!!'" I say taking a bite out of the pizza. "And I would rather keep angry mobs to a minimum. Why? Are you scared of being weird?"

"You just gotta embrace it!" Leo adds on. "You're a magnet for weirdness!"

"I'm not afraid but sometimes a girl just needs normal!" She looks up at my brother to see them gorging down the food.

"Needs normal?" I ask to look at her. "You know normal is just a standard people consider."I say that in a matter of factly.

"YEAH! What's Not normal about this?" Leo asks with the lil monster thinginges in their mouth still moving.

"OKAY BIRTHDAY BOY!" We hear voices from afar. It was exploding Frankie.he was late birthday guy. Also he was made out of slime "GET READY TO PARTY!" Exploding Franky then explodes on himself.

I quickly try to cover APril but it was too later and she's covered in the goo

"AH!" Donnie sighs, closing the menu "Exploding Frankie never gets old!"

We turn to April who was covered head to toe in green goo. SHe then turns sadly "I'm going to class."

"Bye!" I wave goodbye and I turn my attention back to the pizza.

LATER

We found invisible paint! We are going to prank dad with this!

Leo, me, and Donnie go up to the surface in search of April. She would so want to see this!

Leo hid in the trash can while Donnie was in the fire escape. I stood out in the open with nothing to hide then april walks by.

"APRIL!" I wave her down

"APril you gotta come!" Leo says falling out of the Trashcan. "Mikey found some invisible paint and we're gonna put it on dad's tail!"

April laughs. "I love you guys and def send me pics. But now that school's over I'm just gonna chill and have a nice normal day." SHe says relaxed.

"But don't you normally be normal with us?" I ask looking at her in confusion.

"Scoff!" Donnie says, showing himself from the fire exit. "Are you really on this whole 'I want things to be normal' kick?" He asks using quotation fingers.

"Uh What were these for?" She asks using the same gestures Donnie used. "I am normal!"

"Mhm." Leo says unimpressed. "That one time you flew using a jetpack" Leo adds.

"And that other time when you ran head first into a battle biting vines to save Mayhem '' I say, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, and what big city doesn't have kayaks and hazmat suits." Donnie says