Chapter 32

ANGELE

I wonder why people don't get everything that they want. Why are there dreams that cannot be? Why do we feel hurt and pain? Why can't we just live our lives to the fullest without any sufferings? Why?

Her body-drenched and eyes- flooded. Ordinary girls played with their clique as she cried in a corner. The little girl was neglected by her childhood and fate has turned its back against her. Bringing with her all the criticisms and belittling, she believed them and still continued to do so. Her ego hid from her in a maze game wherein she has to play having not much of confidence and self-love.

To my surprise, I found out that it was me all along, the blinkering light in my vision awakened my very soul...

I gradually opened my eyes as the twinkling brightness clouded up my unconventional self-reflection. My faulty vision failed to see what's happening. My hand went to find my glasses and it succeeded. I wore it, so that I can see the details.

A man with an obviously strong and lean features appeared in my sight. He's playing with the curtain- closing it and opening it in a repetitive and very annoying manner. His playing with the curtain must've caused the blinkering light that woke me up. Regaining full consciousness, I stared at him and Sh!t! It was Seth!

"Hey!" I called as his attention went to mine and done with the curtain
"Good Morning!" he greeted sweetly
"Wha-What're you doing here and what actually did happen?" I asked him as my fingers clenched my blanket tightly
"You fainted during work. I took you here and aided you." My attention was fully on him-his wearing a perfectly fitted blue shirt and some denim pants.

He looked so fresh and attractive.

Hey! That's not what he's wearing that day.
"Why are you wearing that?" I asked forcing myself to get up
"What? Do you want me naked instead?" with a trace of playfulness mixed with his manly voice.

Damn! Of course, why not? V said in reply as I shook off my head trying to get her out of it. "No, I-I mean I-"My face was heating up,

"You're in deep sleep the whole night,"
"My clothes!?"
"My aunt changed it for you,"
"Your aunt?"
"Yeah, she came here to assist me. Aunt Mona called me and I told her I'm here. Actually, she's the one who made you feel better. Her knowledge is wider than mine." He said while sitting down on a corner of my bed.

"Do you feel better? Aunt told me that this might have happened, because of your defect in vision,"
"I think so?"

He's moving towards me and attempting to place a hand over my forehead. I felt really weird. It's like I want to pull him, but I also want to push him.

Fvck!

I just sounded dirty. No! Not in that way. Sh!t!
"Seth, please" I sounded strange
"Please what?" his voice low and tempting. Oh no! Is this goodbye for you V?
"Please..." Please stop this. This is a torture tease,
"You badly need a doctor," he said.

Disappointment rushed over me. Snap it out, Angele!

Modesty please...Myself reminded me. Yeah...we're not dating anyway. What should I expect?

His phone rang and he excused himself to attend to his call.

What the hell happened?

I managed to stand-up straight recovering from my deep and long slumber. He suddenly looked at me with a leer,
"I have to go." I just nodded resembling his ugly reaction, "Toph needs me. He's having some tantrums. I'll be back here to check up on you. We'll be leaving tomorrow to have you checked by a doctor."

What? Doctor? Sh!t!

"Why are you-" he placed a hand over my left cheek and a smile etched on his face halting my query. "Okay, See you" I said mildly as I escorted him out of my apartment.

Before he left, he mouthed see you, and he shut the door closed.

I went back into my room and accidentally dropped my Virgin Journal. Wait a minute!

I didn't put it here. Quickly, I scanned over the pages and in a specific page- a very specific and familiar page...

The Virgin Journal Entry# 24: Seigrid Theodore

When I saw him he was standing behind his desk and greeted me. He got my name correctly... Angele he said...and his voice is damn melting it's like the depth of it just wanted me to take off my panties and throw myself off to him.

Then after that, I asked my first question and delivered it badly. It's his fault! His gaze is as hot like hell, my tongue failed me for there's nothing my tongue wanted to do, but to lick his. Oh gosh! Fire arose within me and sweat started pouring out. I managed to ask him questions successfully provided that I won't look at him. When he escorted me out he had his hand behind me. The feeling is like the heaven and hell just had sex with each other.

I felt like I wanted to pee. In frustration I looked at him with wonder, his eyes looked like he wanted to slap the sh!t out of me. Inside the elevator, we were alone. Gosh! I wanna play Fifty Shades and he will be my Christian Grey we'll have a fiery kiss inside the elevator.

God! I want him to take my virginity inside that closed space, but nerdy self called me and stopped me from doing so. Sh!t! My shoe got broken, he nicely insisted me to take a ride on his car. Yes! I'll say yes if you're gonna be with me!

Of course he didn't go, but before the car went off, he offered his hand for me to shake. Hallelujah! The touch was just priceless it was the combination of anxiety and bliss. I wanna take his hand and hug it and make it mine.

He smirked. Yeah..that God-tiring smirk that made me wanna strip his clothes off. Unfortunately, it bye-bye time. He said, TIL NEXT TIME. And that next time...everything will be different.

At the bottom, I found a very horrifying and perplexing note:

My little Angel has some bad and impure thoughts. I've known it from the beginning that the nice sheep is hiding some black wool underneath.

I guess you've never imagined that I would get a chance to read this, but I did. Also, comparing what you've written to others and to me I found mine very shocking and flattering. And yes, I do wanna slap the sh!t out of you.

For the record, I wish you're as dauntless as your brain. You didn't know how much this made my day.

With no regrets,
Seth

P. S. I've taken a picture of this in my phone. Don't bother tearing this article apart. I love it!

My dignity just died.