Chapter 21

ANGELE

I was the first one to take a bath. Seth was there finishing The Notebook. He was not amazed of the movie. He said it's too cliché. Well, boys will be boys. I managed to buy sets of pyjamas for my sleeping attire.

If he wasn't too concerned, I might end up wearing nothing on top of that bed. Too bad, he's nice! V said.

"Seth, I'm done!"

"Okay" he said heading the bathroom "Hello Kitty, seriously?" he questioned my pink Hello Kitty pajamas.

"So?" I demanded with a brow raised up.

"Nothing" He remarked with laughter being obviously suppressed

He went inside as I continued the movie.

Hmm...what will happen tonight? Gah! Stop this, Angele! That guy doesn't even know how to say the word Love. Damn it!

Tsk, tsk, tsk. I told you- Nerdy-self lectured.

WHATEVER! V, don't try to budge. I warned. Gawdd, was I crazy? I had dual personality.

Ughh!!!

As I battled with myself for too long, the bathroom door swung open.

Holy mother fvcker!

Wet hair messed up in perfection, well-toned body, that sexy V-line over there-above his towel wrapped around his waist, that panty-melting gaze upon his face, the dripping droplets of water running down his chest, his abs, and yeah. This was it, Seigrid Theodore ripped out from his outer shell.

I took a big gulp at the sight. My tongue, involuntarily licking my upper lip.

Take me away, please!- V pleaded.

Yes, V. Even my panty was on full support for you. My fingers, in panic. I wanna take that towel off and rip it with my hands.

"Hey!' he woke me up from that deceitful lust. His eyes on me were like fire near the ice. He just shook his head. I wondered if he knew what I felt. "Turn around!" he ordered.

"No way! You dress up inside the bathroom" I complained, I shouldn't have though

"Oh, sorry... I forgot" Oh relly?! He rushed back with his clothes.

Hmp! Damn! I just let slip the chance of taking a peek on that sexy- - Okay, stop it Angele! You're getting perverted!

***

I kept all our stuff in order. I noticed that our dishes were gone-- the bell boy attended to them while Seth was in the bathroom.

I laid myself on the bed. Hayyy...too much had happened today. First, Violet went crazy. Second, I got lost. Third, Seth knows about our kiss. Fourth, he disclosed something juicy. I needed a rest.

"Angel?" A low and throaty voice interrupted.

"Huh?" I raised my head.

"I'll make it up to you tomorrow" He smiled at me so sincere.

"For what?" I scratched my head in full wonder.

I've lost you. It was all my fault. I shouldn't have."

"You don't have to you know..." I forgot my phone, it was mine too.

"No, I have to" he said as he sat on the sofa "Hush now. Good night" He spoke.

I still have lots of question but chose to remain silent instead.

"Sleep tight" What will he do to make up it up to me tomorrow?

***

"Morning, sweet Angel" the soft tickles of the breath between the words has woken me up. Was that Seth? That was so close to my left ear.

How come? I brought back all of my senses and realized he was on the bed, leaning over me with his head close to my left side.

"Oh my God, Seth!" I exclaimed with shocked as my eyes opened hastily. "What are you doing?!" His face was leaning forward to mine.

"Don't make it sound so dirty."
"I didn't mean it that way!" I pushed him, but my superpowers weren't enough. "Oh, come on!"

He squirmed a little, "Wait! I went out of balance when you pushed me. Don't do that or else I will end up lying on you" he said as he carefully went to sit on the corner of the bed.

"What is your Sh!t! Really?!"

"Bear with it for today, so that we can avail packages from the different tourist attractions!" Hhe said chirpily.

What the hell?! But no, those look in his eyes told me that he's really looking forward to this. The sparkle and the rising sun in them make my mouth say,
"Yes! Okay, whatever..."

I said lifting myself up.