Chapter 24

ANGELE

Silence filled the air. I was just fiddling my fingers right now and staring at them with intense boredom flooding my mind. Seth was talking to the pilot and he's never seated yet. I can't believe that his absence even just for a while will make my moments seemed so dull.

I heard some footsteps approaching my direction. Seth sat on the seat facing me. We didn't speak to each other for a quite long amount of minutes. Will things remain the same after Guam?

Our eyes met time after time, but we always gazed away afterwards.

Was it because I told him I have a crush on him? It was all V's fault.

The wet look he had and the sun-kissed glazed stare he put on me earlier was just too powerful, that I cannot think straight and spilled some beans over.

After fighting several long minutes of looking away from him, I cannot take it anymore. I looked up slyly to watch him-- his head lying comfortably on the pillow and he's sleeping soundly. His very wonderful face was in its peaceful state. The meekness of his closed eyes, the harmonious pace of his breathing and his soft-looking skin made me want to throw myself on him.

V was screaming- take advantage of that sleeping sheep, Lee!

Unfortunately, I didn't think I will be the one to take the wheel during the process. Seth kissed me with full romantic force back then. This man had the lips you're going to die for and I thought he has the body all women would be melting for. 

I knew numbness will strike me once his hands trail along the surface of my being.

******

Welcome back New York!!! I missed this city, but I also miss Guam. The magic of friendship between Seth and I miraculously happened there.

As we stopped beside his car, Seth patted my right shoulder and I faced him. He handed me a tiny blue paperbag,

"What's this?" I asked with furrowed brows

"A gift or maybe, a payment?"

"Okay! Thanks!" I said happily. We stared at each other for few seconds. "Uhmm...Okay?"

"Gah!" he growled, "Open it!" He ordered.

"Open what?" The car door or the gift?

"My present" He rolled his eyes and my lips gave in a wonderful, but sly smile.

"Aaa... Okay!" I said dumbly as he laughed contagiously. Bully!

I opened it.

 Woah! It was a very expensive lensed eyeglasses. I remembered that he actually threw my old ones off. I can't imagine Seth was this thoughtful. Holding the case so tight, I wanted to hug him, but I can't.

"For me, you look better with glasses on."

Oh my! Oh no! I gripped on what was in my hand, but V can't contain it. I hugged him.
"Oh, Seth! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" While my hands along with my head were bumping on his hard chest.

It's no longer V, but it's me! I wanted to savor this moment. I banged my right hand on his chest again, but I didn't think it looked sexy, rather it looked cartoonized.

I can't pull off any sexy acts, really. Huhuhu... But even so, any hand contact on his sexy parts would be an honor for an NBSB like me.

I took it out and placed it on, although it's really blurred for I was still wearing contacts. I kept the fighting spirit on!