Meet the Chaste Dreamer

I am Angele Hendricks. Twenty six years old, born with deep burgundy, and boring round emerald eyes. I wear retractable retainers and big eye glasses like I had it ever since I was a fetus.

I am not pretty. I was always bullied during my school days. It sucked. They called me ugly, boring, plain, bland, stupid-nerdo, freako. Gah! Just name it! Anyhow, they were right. Everytime I look at myself at the mirror all I ever get to see is a figure of a common geek. Unlike other geeks, I am ugly, but I'm smart. I graduated with flying colors in all commencement exercises.

Gentry Jacobs is my long-term crush. The one who stayed by my side throughout all criticisms. But after one unfortunate event, he was gone too. Do you wanna know what happened? I won't tell you.

I just have two loyal friends in my entire life. Veronica— I met her when we were in high school. She's half Asian and Hawaiian: dark brown haired, tan skinned and hazel eyed. And, of course, Sandi a real life Barbie, but unfortunately , she's a man-hater.

After my internship in The Bachelor's Magazine, I became a part-time writer. My job is to interview young eligible bachelors of New York. I've met several men, they're all just the same.

Tomorrow will be a different day. I will be meeting up Seigrid Theodore of IA&A, twenty six years old and a CEO. What's more to that? He's just so typical and I've already met a lot of men, who are more amazing than him. For example, a racer, boxer, blah, blah, blah.

In my society, being an untouched soul is unconventional and disdainful. However, this does not reflect my own visions and pretty scandalous daydreams.

I just want you to sit back and get into my head, into my perspective. If you don't like me then stop reading this, because I'm warning you right now— my thoughts are not similar to yours, well maybe some, but not all.

 Are you a nerd, a geek, and a dreamer like me? Well, if yes, I hope you can relate to me.

 Let me surprise you. 

----------------------

Visit the External Link below for the story's concept on Pinterest!