Chapter 10

"So...tell me what happened?" Veronica asked with an eyebrow raised up.

Yeah... here we are at Subway by Subway I mean the restaurant. We were taking our breakfast together, the three of us-- the Powerpuff girls? Meh.

"Uh—mm what happened?" I asked in returned playing dumb

What, what happened? You just chickened out! If you think Gen's not interested in you, well... Look at your FB account!' She said almost yelling as I felt something bad inside me

"God dammit it's just an FB account it doesn't mean anymore to me, so freaking childish." I said with hint of annoyance.

"Oh really?" sh!t! I'm starting to hate her." Well, if you're no longer a chickie then go meet up with him!" she challenged as I bit on my subs brutally

"I will, if he's the first to do so."

 I don't like being the tail of a dog anymore. I kept on following someone who doesn't even care about me... he wasn't even my boss.

Wow.

 I changed about him so quick, is this because of Seth? I remembered the day after we kissed, he checked up on me if I got home safe...

Why is this like this? Did his lips contain some Love Potion no.9 that I got so intoxicated about the thought?

"Hello, Angele!" Veronica exclaimed

"Wha-aaa- I'm sorry...What is it again?"

"Just let her be, Veronica. I'm totally not a fan of TeamGentry anyways" Sandi added after her long silence.

"But I am!" she proudly stated as she startled upon the ring of her phone

"Hello? Gen!" She excused herself.

Sandi and I just stared at each other with a meaningful look of malice. Veronica came back after a while.

"Guess what? He wants to meet up with you!" she squealed afterwards. I hate her. I totally do.

"Well, isn't he some kind of a d*ck? He didn't bother asking me personally" 

"Wow girl! Don't play it hard to get...You're desperate"

"I'm not! I don't care if I would grow old single and virgin" I said furiously 

"You're a chicken!'

"I don't care!"

"Just meet him to finish this sh!t" Sandi suggested calmly and I realized that I should confront that mother-fvcking-son-of-a-bitch for-for- - I sighed. I should forget that.

"To get this over with... Fine! When?" Veronica jumped up and down while squealing and Sandi held her face of irritation. I, on the other hand, in complete frustration.

******

Wearing my red, knee-level poodle skirt and white long sleeves knitted shirt, with the same formula for face and hair, I waited (take note of the waited) in Carmine's at 44th Street.

Woah!

He's here. The Harry Potter of New York.

 His never fading deep brown hair and those stunning light blue eyes never failed to amaze every single strand of hair attached to my arms.

Holy Crap! He's approaching. I can still feel the connection. Damn!

"Angele?" he said with amusement on his handsome face

"Gen" I said as if this encounter was almost impossible

"How're you?" he greeted when I signalled my hand for him to sit across me